Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca/test cycle - before/after blood comparison

Hey guys ok so straight off the bat im a crazy 18 year old kid and i recently ordered 10 vials of Deca, 200mg/ml. Im going to do a 10 week cycle at 200mg per/week, i might stack it with winstrol in pill form just to add the cherry on top, but im stil deciding. What do u think? Is that too much? I dont wanna look freakishly huge but i do wanna be stronger and bigger than the average. Im 5"8 and weigh 150. Id like to gain 10-15 pounds so please lemme know if im giving my self more than i should But i have a few questions id like to ask. First off do you guys inject your stuff in your ass by yourself or do you have someone do it for you? I dont want anyone knowing im doing this so i dont wana ask anyone. Second, i read a lot of things back and forth about needing a pct i thought since im not taking a high dosage and just doing a 10 week cycle, no need but in this situation i rather be safe than sorry. Holla back please and thank you

First of all start your own thread dont hijack somebody elses.
Secondly your too young for steroids and you will get NO advice here
Thirdly you have got a shitload to learn before you even condider it again
That is all

Im new to the site, i couldnt figure out how to start my own thread. but i know much more than you i think i know, i did a lot of homework. And why wouldnt i get advice here? Its a site for discussions....

Moneymoneymoney said:
Hey guys ok so straight off the bat im a crazy 18 year old kid and i recently ordered 10 vials of Deca, 200mg/ml. Im going to do a 10 week cycle at 200mg per/week, i might stack it with winstrol in pill form just to add the cherry on top, but im stil deciding. What do u think? Is that too much? I dont wanna look freakishly huge but i do wanna be stronger and bigger than the average. Im 5"8 and weigh 150. Id like to gain 10-15 pounds so please lemme know if im giving my self more than i should But i have a few questions id like to ask. First off do you guys inject your stuff in your ass by yourself or do you have someone do it for you? I dont want anyone knowing im doing this so i dont wana ask anyone. Second, i read a lot of things back and forth about needing a pct i thought since im not taking a high dosage and just doing a 10 week cycle, no need but in this situation i rather be safe than sorry. Holla back please and thank you
18 YO ?? Come on dude...lock yourself in agym for a least another 5 years and come back and ask that question...using your own thread...

Im new to the site, i couldnt figure out how to start my own thread. but i know much more than you i think i know, i did a lot of homework. And why wouldnt i get advice here? Its a site for discussions....

You dont know shit kid, and because your 18 thats why you wont get advice

Go do your research in the diet and training forums

:sulk:

Guys,
I need some help reading these results from last weeks bloods. I got bloods done a couple months before I decided to cycle and then I got them done 15 weeks post cycle. My cycle was Deca 400mg 10wks & Test E 500mg 12wks.

I have lost all but 5 lbs I gained on my cycle and am currently experiencing a very low libido. I am 31 and have never experienced anything like this before. Please help with suggestions on how to fully recover my testosterone and with anything else that stands out as well.

.......Item (norm range) ..................PRE-CYCLE (10/6/09)..................... POST-CYCLE (6/10/10)
  • Testosterone................... 953 ng/dL........................................ 291
  • Free Testosterone.......... 14.6 pg/mL...................................... 12.6
  • LH (1.7-8.6) ......................not tested......................................... 2.6
  • FSH (1.5-12.4).................. not tested......................................... 3.4
  • Prolactin (4-15.2)............. not tested......................................... 6.1
  • Estradiol (7.6-42.6).......... not tested......................................... 9.9
  • Progesterone (.2-1.4).......not tested......................................... .3
  • IGF-1 (115-307) ................not tested.......................................... 242
  • Cortisol (2.3-19.4) ...........not tested ...........................................9.7
  • DHEA (160-449)............. not tested......................................... 182.2
  • T4 Free (.82-1.77)............ not tested......................................... 1.54
Lipid Panel
  • Cholesterol (100-199) ......185..................................................... 162
  • Trigylcerides (0-149)....... 265..................................................... 86
  • HDL (>>39)....................... 40....................................................... 41
  • VLDL (5-40)...................... 53........................................................ 17
  • LDL (0-99)......................... 93....................................................... 104
Other Notable Items (I'm only posting big changes here, everything else is pretty normal)
  • Creatinine......................... 1.17.................................................. 1.45 (posting next few for liver check)
  • Bilirubin........................... .7....................................................... 1.1
  • AST.................................. 27...................................................... 40
  • ALT.................................. 25...................................................... 41
Thank you for ANY incite or suggestion you can offer!!

Back on topic. Does anyone have any more advice or comments on my blood test? Experienced members joed, omega, need2?

I am under the opinion that hcg, clomid, and nolvadex will do the trick. I know everyone says NO nolva after deca cycles but it's been a while and my Progesterone is very LOW, which is the main reason I believe that most people say this after Deca cycles b/c Progesterone is usually very HIGH after cycling deca.

Problems: Low LH & FSH, Low testosterone, Low DHEA
Current protocol to get back on track goes something like this:

1000iu HCG M-W-F wks 1-3
50 mg Clomid wks 1-3
20 mg Nolva wks 1-5

DHEA wks 1-3
Unleashed wks 5 until fully recovered..

Anyone have qualms with this protocol??

Looks good
Bump clomid to 100mg the first 5 days if you can handle it
That protocol helped me but anyway more recommendations is always good
Oh yeah no more deca for me :(

moneymoneymoney yeah you know so much more then we all think you know but you cant even figure out how to start your own thread???yeah right, I call TROLL.

nolvadex should of been ran during pct
hcg should not of been run

nolvadex should of been ran during pct
hcg should not of been run

That's great but it tells me nothing about what direction I should be headed in the current! Despite what you think there are MANY people out there who believe that this can assist in recovery of the leydig cells. So tell me what you think will help instead of telling me everything YOU think I did wrong b/c trust me I did my homework before this cycle! So I'm at 16 wks post cycle with slight atrophy, low T, low LH..... Where do I go from here????

Top Bottom