Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sucks

This will probably sound really stupid but why had nobody made a nandrolone with a medium ester like Enanthate.. or is it just not possible

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I have no idea.. maybe because it would no longer be called 'deca' so it wouldn't sell?

really the decaonate ester and the E ester are not that far apart anyway.

I have no idea.. maybe because it would no longer be called 'deca' so it wouldn't sell?

really the decaonate ester and the E ester are not that far apart anyway.

Try telling someone your test blend contains test decanoate and they give you weird look and tell you that you mean deca and test blend.. I just drop the subject then

Try telling someone your test blend contains test decanoate and they give you weird look and tell you that you mean deca and test blend.. I just drop the subject then

exactly that's why I don't talk steroids with anyone outside of the boards. I can't stand ignorance

So true Steve. I'm 50 and started body building in the early 80's. I trained with Andy Lodi, one of the original owners of American muscle clothing line and then they had a short lived TV show on ESPN. My first cycle was the most popular cycle at the time, Deca and Dbol. Weight went from 180 to 207. Strength thru the roof. But also a ton of bloat and moon face.
IMO, we all used it back then because that combination just flat out worked for strength and weight gain. I was also fortunate to never have side effects. PCT back then was HCG and novaldex.
I started TRT last year by choice. I was clean from my 30's and 40's and had 2 daughters in that span. I wouldn't advocate what I did then now. But I can honestly say I had fun and there were no issues.

lol , thats exactly what 99% of the retards in my gym would say.
The same type of prick will tell you he takes "dballs"

Just tried deca for the first time and it gave me gyno that letro didnt even phase. It also made my unit smaller. I came to the realization that i cant use it without dostinex. Its not worth it for me. I think i will just stick to my test e and anavar from now on.

Top Bottom