Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Prescription

Liquid 2009

Platinum
Anyone have a script for Deca that is on TRT?

What brands are available when prescribed? I wonder how often/accessible it is to those on HRT/TRT. I would assume its difficult to obtain from an Endo.

I'm curious if anyone has a script for it. I remember reading something that Watson used to make it.

Generally the only place youll get deca is from a grey area TRT clinic and they have gotten cracked down on quite a bit the last couple years. Personally for the small dose ya get its not worth the cost and even at the low dose seemed to jack up your labs quite a bit.

Remember, this is TRT, not a cycle. You will get a much better benefit from shoring up your nutritional deficiencies than you will adding in more drugs.

Agree with Z above. HRT is meant to bring your blood tested results back into normal range. Testo, a-dex, and hgh are generally the prescribed drugs.

I have had talks with my Dr about a more result producing drug like deca that does not have the side effects. This was beyond his knowledge or willingness to try on me.
Deca always killed my sex drive so I'd go back to good ol' testo e, c.

Nothing to really add, except that Deca is in dwindling occurrences prescribed to post-menopausal women (and some males) with osteoporosis. Very rarely, if ever, prescribed for male HRT. The only legit brand I'm aware of is Organon Decadurabolin, which is supplied in the same blue/white individual cartons the Sustanon 250 is.

Top Bottom