Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca or Sustanton

I am wondering which you wold prefer. Deca or Suastanton? and Why?

You dont want to use deca or tren without testosterone, end of story.

comparing apples to oranges.

sustanon is testosterone in 4 esthers. i love it, does its job quickly
deca is great for slow and steady mass/strength gains but it can shut you down bigtime so keep your cycle short and lineup PCT.

With nandralone, stick with NPP :D..

With nandralone, stick with NPP :D..

I'm not gonna complain about my deca gains. i never thought I would look like this. i always was a scrawny kid, even when i was a weightlifter i was cut up, but not massive if you know what i mean. but recovering from it has proven to be a b*tch. so i will say never again will i mess with it.

I'm not gonna complain about my deca gains. i never thought I would look like this. i always was a scrawny kid, even when i was a weightlifter i was cut up, but not massive if you know what i mean. but recovering from it has proven to be a b*tch. so i will say never again will i mess with it.
why not just add HCG next time?

As everybody says Test/Deca together = hard to beat for mass and collegen/joint health.

I've never done deca but from what I've hurt about shut down and longer recovery will probably stay away from it. On it's own much weaker anabolic than test. But yeah, don't do it without test. Test is king!

AGREE... IMO!!!!!!! if you not using test dont do deca cause you will be shut down like a corner store selling alcohol to minors lol!!!

the recover from deca i been told will take time but with test u want be supress to bad. i said go with the sus alone or the both

Top Bottom