Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Omna 1 cycle not much gains please help

I tried to train hard following good diet, during first year of training I have gained 50 lbs.... my question is that can I see any increase in strengths following weeks ?

I tried to train hard following good diet, during first year of training I have gained 50 lbs.... my question is that can I see any increase in strengths following weeks ?

You are asking questions we can't answer because we dont know how you train and we dont know what you eat. None of that will matter, because you will lose it all when you come off with that shitty PCT you have. You NEVER run Nolva after using a nandrolone (Deca) unless you want titties

A complete PCT that covers you best for recovery, libido, estrogen rebound, and maximum gain retention should look like this:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

90% of the omnadren out there is fake, but it's possible your deca is real. Give and take situation. You did get some decent results but I'm wondering how much of that is bloat and fat gains vs. lean/hard muscle gains.

Thank you Rick,

I will never use nolva.....

Omna is real for sure because I bought it from reputable company. There is no doubt about it. but dosage..... 250 ML once a week can give anything?
maybe from 5 week I increase OMNA to 500 per week and 250 Deca?

I am not feeling anything just small increase of labido.....

today 4 week is ending.... total cycle gain 12 LBS but zero strengths gain

I keep post updates....

Last edited:
starting from 5 week. I decide to take two injections 500ML OMNA once a week and 250 ML DECA, what do you think?

Ok, so you are 27, you are on roids, I am 41, and I am stronger than you, pound for pound. Dude. You need to get lots more years of training before you use drugs, if ever. Likely you are no where close to maximizing your strength naturally So I am using walmart creatine(BodyFortress) eating probably half the protein calories you eat a day and I am repping 265 for 4 on bench, lateral raises with 80 lb dbs for 12 reps, barbell rowing 295 for 8, repping 395 for 8 on deadlifts, 305 for 4 on ass to ground squats and this is natural(if you dont count walmart). Why the hell do you even bother with the drugs if nothing is happening? Seriously. Even if your strength is to go up, will you earn extra cash if you bench press 1000? This is just a reality check that you need to be patient. Perhaps you dont have enough type 2 fibers, and no amount of roids will ever change that. Be patient with what you have, otherwise impatience can lead to aggression that will help you destroy yourself. Dont do this. Give it time. Be certain that you have maximized all options before you are using drugs. I can only imagine what would happen if I did roids: 1)Id probably be in jail due to assaulting someone or roid rage, 2) I would have to go buy an extra 400 lbs(only got 400 lbs in the basement), 3)Id have to worry about growing tits. No thanks.

Are you doing an actual strength program? Relative strength training is a lot more complicated than hypertrophy training. First stop is good food and a strength program that works for you. We all respond different...even to the point where different rep/set schemes work better for different lifts on the same person. Yiu should know what works for your body type and have a lot of gains and experience before using gear. If you can add 5 kilos a month to your squat & bench press for a year...read up on strength training protocols

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Based on weight, and what you're eating your'e only at 3000 calories, that's maintenance for not doing anything throughout the day.

Want to grow??? Eat more! Want more strength?? EAT!

Top Bottom