Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca durabolin

Gotta love it when you ask for help and get a bunch of crap. Honestly, 95% of what is said on these boards is words for words regurgitation of posts on other boards, and articles. The real use of them is the new 5%. So some guys flame people who ask the same questions. BUT - Truth be told, EVERYONES experences are different, so I VERY much support asking the same question, as long as people share new ideas. Hell knows my body does not react at all like the cookie cutter recipe says.

Even if your gains are reduced, Deca, inmho is probably a SAFE first cycle. Or... you can through in the test, get gyno, get acne, fuck your cholesterol, get rages, and a million other things. It probably has the least amount of side effects. People don't like it, because it stays in your body for a VERY long time. It's detectable for ( I may be wrong here ) up to 18 months. So if you are a pro-athlete and get tested, beware.

Also, it is a poor androgen. What does that mean? All AS, generally cause your body to slow down natural testosterone production. However, if you are injecting testosterone in, well, it kind of takes care of that problem. i.e. "add back therapy".

So deca only: low natural testosterone... = side effects. time
deca + test: low naural test+injected test = enough test to sustain normal male functions.

But here's the clencher, either way, as soon as you stop taking roids.... your natural levels will take time to recover, and you won't be injecting any more "replacement" test. So EITHER WAY you will need to do some post cycle therapy to kick your testosterone production back in.

I think it's better to wade in, even if you gain 5, not 15 pounds, or even if you don't keep any of them.

And you are better to wade in, with a SHORT deca cycle.

See how your body reacts to it.

But honestly, the point of a lot of these guys. DO SOME READING READ THE BASICS. Otherwise you are going to cause yourself a lot of regret.

For the "experienced" guys out there.
My logic is simple, and remember this isn't for the guy with a load of clomid, armidex, milk thistle, proscar ( = propecia ), herbals for cholesterol, and HCG, and even more important the knowledge of how his own body reacts to all this crap.

Test + deca. If you screw up, when you are off, you are on your own. No idea where your natural test levels are. i.e. he will really find out in a hurry, when the test isn't getting injected and the natural stuff isn't being produced.

For him, deca only, he will have clues as to where his test levels are, without as much of a rude awakening. i.e. they will only go up from his stopping point.

And IMHO, the post cycle, for a newbie can be EXTREMELY dangerous psychologically, and physically. When your test level are that low ... very bad things...

sal said:
i have done some home work on deca. iv learned it is a great stack i went on www.steroid tips .com and they state for a newbie should try deca by it's self and was hoping to get some feedback instead i got alot of tuff shit

WTF

You are going to be limper then a wet noodle.

maxpayne72 said:
And IMHO, the post cycle, for a newbie can be EXTREMELY dangerous psychologically, and physically. When your test level are that low ... very bad things...

My first cycle was Deca and Anadrol and didnt know shit about PCT.
All I had was some Proviron which I must say takes care of the Deca dick quite nicely. Anyway I gained 25 lbs. in 6 weeks and kept about 17 but the crash was terrible. I felt like shit and I was in a deep depression.
I had no idea why I felt like crap, when just a month earlier I was on top of the world.
It's sad to see how many people do the same thing I did.
Fuck listening to other people
Research and verify.

BTW I just pissed myself off

Top Bottom