Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Tried and true.

What are some of you guys recommendations and proportions % for countering the prolactin/progesterone levels of Deca for those that might be susceptible; Winstrol, etc.

Other than Test. Have you had any good personal experiences stacking with Deca for synergetic effect; Masteron, etc.

How can you maximize the effects of Deca?

deca is good stuff. so what you have water retention. it will go away after cycle and you need it if you are gonna build strength and do hard workouts. your joints need to be lubed up, we aren't made of steel, we are mostly water as it is!! deca dick is not a problem, just stack it with test. loving the results.. slow and solid gains for a patient lifter.

I look at pics of myself before and after using it and am shocked. its quality gains.

800mg seems a little high to me. i've been running it for 6 weeks so far at 300mg ew and i'm seeing awesome results. i'd like to increase the dose but i'm trying to avoid the sides and i feel like 300mg is safe enough. any suggestions on dosage increases for the next 4 weeks?

800mg seems a little high to me. i've been running it for 6 weeks so far at 300mg ew and i'm seeing awesome results. i'd like to increase the dose but i'm trying to avoid the sides and i feel like 300mg is safe enough. any suggestions on dosage increases for the next 4 weeks?

2X your bodyweight ew. so if you weight 200 pounds then do 400/ew.

'sides' are very low with deca. people that are sensitive to gyno complain of deca dick but its never been a problem with me when i stack it with test.

I don't understand the higher dose of test then deca method. After all the problems from deca come from high prolactin/progesterone. What the hell does using more test do for this? Not a damn thing.

Right as always needto.

The idea that test always have to be higher than everything else is just dumb. A little dostinex will prevent prog/prol problems so do that and keep the test at a sensible level.

well i guess ill up it to 450 split 300/150 twice a week with my test at 400/200 twice a week also.

i've done a couple deca only cycles and had fantastic results and pulled out of the funk with standard nolva pct. BUT...i'm just curious how big this butt is. Am i risking my manhood and breasts by going this route if i take it easy (300-400mg doses) and follow good pct guidelines? Deca gives me sick results at low doses and I hate to think I should stop messin with it.

My man you do not want to touch nolva if you are using deca. You may have gotten away with it once but nolva up regulates the progesterone receptors thus making deca tits and all other sides more of a reality then one would want.

Use forma-stanzol,unleashed,and post cycle for pct. This covers every need you can think of when it comes to pct. During the cycle run hcgenerate all the way through the cycle or at least the last 4-8 weeks. Or go with the old school hcg if you can find it.

Top Bottom