Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debaser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastation said:
i share your opinion

I honestly don't, because I like both Debaser and BTrue. I don't want to see either leave the site over this, especially when I kinda see where each of them is coming from here.

As far as respect goes, B-Fold, you got mine in spades :) I'd certainly not disregard your advice where Westside--shoot, strength training in general--is concerned. Just the same, I do feel you took Debaser's comment about the ad hominem a bit hard. I don't think he intended to belittle what you were saying in that thread; it looks as if he was simply chaffing at the "You're not a pro, Debaser, so you're wrong" idea. I'd probably be irritated by that, too *shrugs* (But then, I don't think Suston meant that either exactly. He seemed to just be making an observation, finding the thread funny.)

I'd love it if you could both forget about this over a pint, but maybe it can't be resolved amicably. I'd understand that...it'd be a pity, but I don't expect that everybody can get along all the time. If that does prove to be the case, I'd request that a mod lock the thread. No offense to anyone, but I can see how this could degenerate into a purely "Debaser-bashing" thread. Should that turn out to be the case, it wouldn't do the board any good, either.

-Sean

The only thing that I ask is that there be mutual respect. Respect for the board, the members, and most of all what this place is all about, helping each other learn and grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom