Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DEADS on back day or leg day?

i had a two week pass it expired..
I train at adrenalin :(

My twin does cardio at Bay and bloor

Tweakle said:
you training at bay bloor now? don't ask anyone there how to deadlift, especially one of the PT's unless you want a hand-on-the-booty spot to see if your 'core is being kept tight'

if your ever there with QT when I'm pulling I'll show you :)

Oh yeah - in that case I might have seen her friday, I was looking at her, she was looking at me and I was trying to work out how much she looked like that 120 pixel high avi of you... It's as good an excuse to check out cute girls as any

you could train there for free pretty much anytime if your sis is there :)

whats adrenaline like?

it's a meat head gym at dufferin and lawrence

I like it equiptment works.. and it's 24hrs..
http://www.adrenalinfitness.com/index.php

i like it...

She looks just like me face wise.. but shes skinny... no muscle at all and all she does is cardio for an hour and half a day.. freakin freak she is

Tweakle said:
Oh yeah - in that case I might have seen her friday, I was looking at her, she was looking at me and I was trying to work out how much she looked like that 120 pixel high avi of you... It's as good an excuse to check out cute girls as any

you could train there for free pretty much anytime if your sis is there :)

whats adrenaline like?

thanks, I've been looking for a good 24hr place for ever! 365 by the airport is great if you've ever been there but its way too far out of town for me.

I'll check it out tomorrow night :)

Yah been to 365...
I went there a lot of the summer....

Adrenalin has same type of equiptment... a lot more cardio.. same amount of free weights and same type of machines.

My ex took me to 365 and i brought him to adrenalin a few time.. he didnt seem to mind it.. it's comparable

Tweakle said:
thanks, I've been looking for a good 24hr place for ever! 365 by the airport is great if you've ever been there but its way too far out of town for me.

I'll check it out tomorrow night :)

dangerous dangerous dangerous to do them last guys.

your form has to be GOOD. if you're week, you'll tend to round your back, and set yourself up for a really good injury.

stilleto said:
dangerous dangerous dangerous to do them last guys.

your form has to be GOOD. if you're week, you'll tend to round your back, and set yourself up for a really good injury.
bingo if youre doing deads last that means you are using a sgnificanlty lower weight than what you are capable of using..

If that is true then you are MISSING the whole point of deadlifts to begin with
personally i dont feel deads in my legs at all and i can pull jsut as much evenif i squatted heavy 2 days before pulling- to me they re not a leg movement at all but everyone pulls differently..at some point though your legs will stop bearing the grunt of the work and it will fall to the posterior inncluding the theose freaky looking erectors that you just cant hit if youre wasting time doing busllshit things like lat pull downs with 32 different attachments

wnt2bBeast said:
bingo if youre doing deads last that means you are using a sgnificanlty lower weight than what you are capable of using..

If that is true then you are MISSING the whole point of deadlifts to begin with
personally i dont feel deads in my legs at all and i can pull jsut as much evenif i squatted heavy 2 days before pulling- to me they re not a leg movement at all but everyone pulls differently..at some point though your legs will stop bearing the grunt of the work and it will fall to the posterior inncluding the theose freaky looking erectors that you just cant hit if youre wasting time doing busllshit things like lat pull downs with 32 different attachments

Agreed

give us the wnt2bbeast back day that includes deads?

gjohnson5 said:
Agreed

give us the wnt2bbeast back day that includes deads?
well i train westside so i do lats almost every day
and yes occasionally i do lat pulls but i do them completely different and for a complete differnt reason than a BB'er would

but for a BB'er wanting to add size and all the oter stuff to their back i dont think you can go wrong with sticking with basic things

Deads up to a heavy triple
Bent Rows
Chins/Pull-ups add weight if you can easily do sets of 10
thats really all anyone needs
DB Rows
some machines are half way decent
CSR and hammer high row etc but i would stick with a barbell and plates

Top Bottom