Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deadlifts?

How do you guys do deadlifts when on dbol?? My lower back absolutely prevents me from doing these when cycling with dbol.

Try 3/4 dead in a rack set the pins so you start just below the knee and do just like a dead lift make sure you bend your knees. This will target the lats, traps and hamstrings as well. do them with back not to close to legs day can also do on hamstring day.

When I first started doing deadlifts my back would really hurt bad afterwards. I started using real light weight and practicing on form. You have to get your form down perfect on these are you can really injure your lowerback. Have someone watch you when your doing them and make sure your not trying to use only your back and not enough of your legs. I used to have real bad form so just a suggestion.

I keep my deadlifts as far away from my leg day as possible! and sometimes i will not do deads and squats in the same week and i will alternate between the two, but thats just me

Top Bottom