Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlift Pr

bigdho

For the past 10 weeks Ive been dieting Iwent from 265 @ 15 % to 245 @ 9%and havent been going for pr,s , so now that I have switched back to bulking as of last week I got to max on back last night. I now have 2 back days one for width and one for thickness. Last night was thickness, here is the deadlifting portion.

135 for 10 warm up
225 for 8
315 for 6
455 for 5
455 for 5
455 for 5
455 for 5
455 for 5
That was easy but you have to stick to the program. Here is where it gets interesting. My old pr on dl is 495 for 3. Last night I was working out with an old friend and we decided to see whos house it was
495 for 3 my old pr
545 for 2 1st new pr! easy :)
and my all time best dl off the floor full lockout
585 for 1 !!!!
Its my house!!!! :) (just incase your wondering Dave got 545 and almost 585 just short of lockout and he droped it)

Thats a nice FUCKING deadlift!! Your right at 600! Looking to hit that myself in the near future. Keep KILLING that shit!! I want to hear about 600 soon, possibly next week!

bigdho...that is sick weight bro...I weigh 245 as well and although i have only been DL-ing for 2 months I am only up to 305 so i can't imagine adding another 300lbs. AWESOME.

nice, great pr

wnt2bBeast said:
Awesome bro..Btw how is 5x5 working for you? Im interested to hear your feedback..

Thanks to all for the kind words.

5x5 is going good. I had a little trouble finding the weight to start at but since then everything is comming along nicely. I have seen a strenth increase in every major lift and no pain or injurys yet. :)

BIGDHO said:
Thanks to all for the kind words.

5x5 is going good. I had a little trouble finding the weight to start at but since then everything is comming along nicely. I have seen a strenth increase in every major lift and no pain or injurys yet. :)
cool bro..i hear ya on not being exactly sure where to start but once you give it some time and start seeing the progress the weight can really pile on..

Top Bottom