Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deadlift pr today

Deathbydefault

Today i reached my first lift with 2 plates on each side, which is quiet an achievement for me, considering every other lift is lagging (but still increasing ever so slightly every week)i got 225x2 and then done a few with a bit lower weight for my 5x5, but overall i was quiet satisfied, hopefully i'll be seeing 225 in some other lifts in the future..

Deathbydefault said:
Today i reached my first lift with 2 plates on each side, which is quiet an achievement for me, considering every other lift is lagging (but still increasing ever so slightly every week)i got 225x2 and then done a few with a bit lower weight for my 5x5, but overall i was quiet satisfied, hopefully i'll be seeing 225 in some other lifts in the future..

very nice work, keep it up.
if you want a good deadlift routine, let me know. i can point you to a successful one.

Good work bro!!! It's always nice to get a pr with an extra big wheel on the bar.

Deathbydefault said:
excellent work bruh..time and consistency are keys..before you know it 3 wheels..
keep pullin

Top Bottom