Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol vs Test Hairloss

geoboy

1) approx what dose of dbol will equate to say 400 mg test cyp weekly in terms of androgenicity and hair loss potential?

2) while I'm on the subject, is saw palmeto as effective as finasteride for hair & prostate?

No sure what hairloss due to amount of dbol compared to an amount of test.

I do know that dbol hairloss is not controllable with finasteride and hairloss due to test is controllable (by stopping the conversion of test to DHT) with finasteride.

I would say that both test and dbol are highly androgenic.

doublebicep said:
No sure what hairloss due to amount of dbol compared to an amount of test.

I do know that dbol hairloss is not controllable with finasteride and hairloss due to test is controllable (by stopping the conversion of test to DHT) with finasteride.

I would say that both test and dbol are highly androgenic.

great answer, do u know if hair loss from winstrol can be controlled with finasteride? or is like d bol (i assume it is the same

doublebicep said:
I do know that dbol hairloss is not controllable with finasteride .

really? I thought that Deca was the only upstream AAS that you couldn't use finasteride with. (and can't use for downstream stuff like winny, masteron, etc).

if what you're saying is true, that means that the dbol doesn't interact with 5ar to produce dht.

doublebicep said:

does not compute. does not compute. dude, sorry i'm an idiot could you explain this (not the DHT conversion part the d-bol hairloss being different from test hairloss part)?

Nadr

evil1blake said:
i'm with nadr. how come finasteride wont block dht produced by dbol but will for test? could someone explain>

All androgens could potentially cause hair loss. DHT is converted via 5-AR from testosterone. Finasteride does not block DHT it prevents testosterone from converting to DHT.

DHT can be so damaging because it is something like 4x more androgenic then testosterone.

DBol does not convert to DHT. But it has very androgenic properties. Finasteride will not help/hurt you if you are taking Dbol. This is the same for Winny, Primo, ANavar.

Deca will convert to DHN via the 5-AR. DHN is actually a weak compound. So using finasteride will prevent the convertion to a weaker compound in the scalp and prostate. So finasteride should not be used with Deca.

Top Bottom