Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol sus and var

Styln007

Hi guys,

Some recommendations on how to go about using the following please:

-20ml sus 250
- approx 100 dbol tabs (10mg)
- approx 220 vars
- arimadex

I've been advised to run the following:

-week 1-10 sus @ 500mg/week
-week 1-4 dbol @ 40mg/day
-week 8-14 vars @ 50mg/day

Not sure when I should take the arimadex?

This is all I could get my hands on so any suggestions would be great.

This would be my 3rd cycle but the previous have only been short.

I'm 32 years old, 200lbs, 20% fat and train 5 days a week, on and off for the past 5 years.

Not looking to get massive but would like to gain a good 15lbs and shed some fat.

I would drop The bodyfat below 13%. You will be much more pleased with the results starting at a lower bodyfat.

1-10) 500mg Sustanon 2x250 wkly
1-4) Dbol 30mg daily
1-10) Arimidex two days a week
6-10) Anavar 80mg daily
You really shouldn't do this because your body fat is too high but I'm sure you will anyway. Do you even have your PCT? Please don't start this without a proper PCT because you could do permanent damage not to mention lose everything you obtain from it. PM dylangemalli for a good pct. His is on point!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Hi guys,

Some recommendations on how to go about using the following please:

-20ml sus 250
- approx 100 dbol tabs (10mg)
- approx 220 vars
- arimadex

I've been advised to run the following:

-week 1-10 sus @ 500mg/week
-week 1-4 dbol @ 40mg/day
-week 8-14 vars @ 50mg/day

Not sure when I should take the arimadex?

This is all I could get my hands on so any suggestions would be great.

This would be my 3rd cycle but the previous have only been short.

I'm 32 years old, 200lbs, 20% fat and train 5 days a week, on and off for the past 5 years.

Not looking to get massive but would like to gain a good 15lbs and shed some fat.

Another common misconception that is becoming more and more prevalent with everyone... Steroids are not fat burners and they are not going to act as some sort of magic... You need to be in good condition to use them and to get anything out of them... They are there to take you to the next level when you hit a plateau, not miraculously put you into good shape when you are not already there...

You need to take a look at sarms to help you get yourself in better condition...

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom