Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol only...again, hehe

MrRTTB

Hey!

Is there anyone who has tried a d-bol only cycle? Most of the gains will be wather, I know that. But If one were to do shorter cycles lets say 50mg/day for 4 weeks, maybe U would make a few LBM gains. I have used test before but I always loose almost everything post cycle, even though I do test with other AS as winstrol primobolan etc..

So If I were to take 50mg d-bol for 4 weeks I might gain 15lb, probably 8-10 of these would be wather, but still 5lb would be LBM, and that isn't so bad in that short period

why couldn't you keep your gains on the test? what was your dosage, duration, and did you take clomid post cycle? if you want to use dbol i suggest you go-
500mg test/ weeks 1-10
30mg dbol/weeks 1-5
400 mg/eq weeks 1-10
clomid post cycle

if you don't grow with this cycle you have problems. you could even take the eq out and just use the test and dbol if you'd like. just make sure you have anti-e's ready.

Don't know why. I've tried test cycles with 250mg per week up to 750mg per week all from 5 weeks cycle to 10 weekcycles. I always use clomid post cycle. If I use omnadren I begin about 3-4 weeks after last injection. I tend to gain VERY much wather, nd I loose it very easily. Maybe test just isn't a "roid" for me :) I've even tried test with arimidex, proviron, nolvadex and so on..

The best cycle so far is a winstrol only cycle. Did 50mg for 2 weeks then bumped the dose to 100mg for 2 weeks. Gained 8lb while loosing 1% BF.

So I thought of doing 40-50mg d-bol for 4 weeks as an "experiment" to findout if this steroid is somehing for me. It seems that my body likes shorter cycles.
If I can get some anavar I might run 30-40mg/day with 50mg d-bol or 50mg winstrol..Like winstrol..It makes me gain solid LBM, it makes my body hard, strong and gives me crazy pumps in the gym. Never tried a dbol only cycle befor though..

i have done many d-bol only cycles and always keep my gains even done two 8 weeks 50mg/d cycle :D love it but next time ill do 3x2 weeks cycle with 3 weeks in between with colmid and creatine

Top Bottom