Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol dosage.

I just take take the whole lot 3 hours before training.. I've tried the whole splitting up dosed throughout the day and have found no difference in terms of sides or gains..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I have tried both ways years ago and did bloods with both scenarios (my GF back then worked at a pathological lab, so I could run bloods every 2 days at minimal cost :biggrin:). When taken all at once, you experience a big spike in bloods and then it gradually decreases over about 6 hours and then suddenly drops. When you spread them over 2-4 dosages, then just before the first dosage starts dropping, you introduce the next dosage and it stabilizes ... and I have felt that I feel 'better' when splitting them. :D

are you doing a dianabol only cycle? what are your stats? are you using an AI? are you using proper cycle aids?

No I'm doing 400mg p/w test c and 40mg a day of dbol. I have everything from "the perfect pct." My stats are 5 11. 200 pounds 10% bf. Been training for about 4 years now. Diet is in check. Everything Is on point. My current AI is arimidex. Liquid form. (AG guys)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I have tried both ways years ago and did bloods with both scenarios (my GF back then worked at a pathological lab, so I could run bloods every 2 days at minimal cost :biggrin:). When taken all at once, you experience a big spike in bloods and then it gradually decreases over about 6 hours and then suddenly drops. When you spread them over 2-4 dosages, then just before the first dosage starts dropping, you introduce the next dosage and it stabilizes ... and I have felt that I feel 'better' when splitting them. :D

So would 2 doses a day be okay? I have 20mg tabs. So would let's say a tab in the morning around 10 and a tab at night around 9 be okay? Or should I split the tabs? 20 in the morning 10 at 2 and the final 10 at 9?

So would 2 doses a day be okay? I have 20mg tabs. So would let's say a tab in the morning around 10 and a tab at night around 9 be okay? Or should I split the tabs? 20 in the morning 10 at 2 and the final 10 at 9?

Only twice daily would be better, in my opinion, than everything in one go. Tabs (cannot be the pink ones as they are 5 mg ea?) split easily, so I would split each in 2 and so have 4 x 10mg dosages (or close thereto). Have 10mg at 6am, another 10 at 11am, another 10 at 5pm and the last 10 at 10pm.

Top Bottom