Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol dosage.

shawn1235

Hey all. Got my dbol today and I'm gonna be running 40mg a day. They are 20mg tabs. So how should I space the dosage? And is it cool to take half a tab per dosage? I was thinking 20mg in the morning (I go to the gym in the morning.) Then like 10mg 4 hours later and another 10mg before bed. Does that sound good?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Hey all. Got my dbol today and I'm gonna be running 40mg a day. They are 20mg tabs. So how should I space the dosage? And is it cool to take half a tab per dosage? I was thinking 20mg in the morning (I go to the gym in the morning.) Then like 10mg 4 hours later and another 10mg before bed. Does that sound good?

Dbol has a half-life of 8-12 hours. Space it so that you take 2 does of 20mg, 8-10 hours apart.

I've read that the half life is 4-5 hours. Hmmmmm.

Here's all the info you should need:

Chemical Structure: [17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 300.44
Formula: C20H28O2
Melting Point: N/A
Manufacturer: Ciba (originally)
Release Date: 1956
Effective dose: 25-50mgs (as low as 10 and as high as 100 have been reported)
Active Life: 8-12 hours
Detection Time: up to 6 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 90-210:40-60

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that with me! I appreciate it. Cleared up a lot of confusion.

I would split them up. AM/NOON/PM and 1hr before training.

I just take take the whole lot 3 hours before training.. I've tried the whole splitting up dosed throughout the day and have found no difference in terms of sides or gains..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

are you doing a dianabol only cycle? what are your stats? are you using an AI? are you using proper cycle aids?

Top Bottom