Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and a fat burner?

Negative on cutting with dbol.
Or... Just try it and come back and tell us how it goes.
Test at a low dose with an AI with a keto diet does wonders.
Winny thrown in at the end Is an option as well.

cool :)

i personally found dbol awful for cutting. its extremely estrogenic, and estrogen = fat storage...... so def run plenty of AI with it, id advise letro if you are set on the dbol.

what dose were you planning to run the dbol at bro?

exacly what i was gonna say.
also dbol only cycles in my op suck and oral only cycles as well.

if anything tbol would be a better choice, even then i rec a hrt dose of test atleast with it.

Did anyone listen to the man?

He has dbol.. not winstrol.. not tren.. not anavar..

He's asking whether or not he can cut with it... I think I explained my views earlier.

Also; My first cycle was Dbol at 10mgs/day for about a month..

gains were fantastic, I was in a great mood all day.. No fat gain noticed. No pct, no ancillary drugs.. Kept it all.

What the hell???? You can cut on any steroid if you know what you're doing,I have ran many a Dbol cutter!.......................................................PEROID!!!!!!!

armaniak47 that was very helpful!!! I can get any injectable. The reason I want to do the dbol is because I have it. I am really not try to cut though to speak, just drop the little bit on the lower abs so I can regulate my fat when I do my bulk cycle in a few weeks. This would be a jump start. I just want to get the most out of it while running my fat burner and not put it to waste. But now after reading your post I would think about running 20mg a day with the burner because I only have 100 of 10 mg pills. How would that sound? Also I was thinking about test e 300mg and eq or tren on a mon. And thur. Dose after.

armaniak47 that was very helpful!!! I can get any injectable. The reason I want to do the dbol is because I have it. I am really not try to cut though to speak, just drop the little bit on the lower abs so I can regulate my fat when I do my bulk cycle in a few weeks. This would be a jump start. I just want to get the most out of it while running my fat burner and not put it to waste. But now after reading your post I would think about running 20mg a day with the burner because I only have 100 of 10 mg pills. How would that sound? Also I was thinking about test e 300mg and eq or tren on a mon. And thur. Dose after.

In my personal training opinion.. It's best to bulk into being a bodybuilder.. once you are big enough you can be lean and gain muscle, or cut easily. Some of the biggest bodybuilders I have known will be working on getting bigger but showing every vein and ab.. That's where we want to get; from a bodybuilding standpoint.

I don't know your steroid experience.. so it's hard to say on the tren.. I tend to think it's a tool we should use when we really need it, and not to be taken lightly.. Sticking to the safe and comfortable classics is best as long as possible. Dbol fits well into this category, so long as you aren't taking 30 pills a day.

If you're bulking try Test C./Dbol..

I'd say 400mgs/week test C 10-16 weeks and 10-20mgs/day dbol the first 4 weeks.

I'm also a part of the permanent HRT persuasion.. I hate ancillary drugs and PCT drugs.. I hate the crash and how hard that is on your system.. and most of all, I hate losing the gains trying to recover.. I switch over to my permanent ideal HRT level with no crash.

I "cycle off" (by that I mean revert to my HRT) only to ease any strain on my system (such as from oral preparations, harsh drugs-like tren. or high doses) and also for receptor reformatting.

I would use AI/SERMS/HCG etc only when I absolutely have to.. I prefer DHT based drugs for controlling estrogen levels so far.. But may some day use AI's as well.

I would rather run no anabolics and just diet than take dbol to get cut.

Dbol was probably a huge part of why Arnold was able to both grow and lose bodyfat during his 12 week contest prep time.

Nobody knows exactly what he used, but I would be willing to bet it's a safe guess that dbol and primo were what he used based off the reports of people supposedly in the know. How much nobody really knows, but dbol despite it's estrogenic properties is MASSIVELY anabolic.

I would have no issues cutting on dbol. Keep the sodium intake reasonable, drink alot of water and keep the protein intake really high like 1-1.5 grams protein per pound of bodyweight and gradually reduce calorie intake, but don't drop it too low.

I would rather keep calories reasonable like 3k a day and do more volume style workouts than pure cardio work or cut calories too low.

Var may be better for cutting, but by itself I'm not sure it would be superior to dbol. Var is great, but it can't hold a candle to dbols anabolic nature. Now test+var is a different story.

Well my history is I did dbol at 50mg a day for 6 weeks the did test e 300mg and winstrol oral for 8 weeks. Great results with both. I believe I got up to 205 with the dbol and then dropped to 185 solid with the second cycle. This is all at 5'7".

Top Bottom