Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and a fat burner?

hbmike07

I have 10mg dbol and I want to drop a little bit of body fat, would it be a good idea running then together? Also how should I take the dbol through the day?

I am 25 at 185lbs. Training for 4 years and this will be my second cycle. I did dbol 50mg a year ago and like the gains that's why I will run again. Plus it might be a jump-start for a test and deca cycle. Thanks

I ran 50mg a day before and I didn't gain fat, I just had the bloat.(water ret) but I was thinking about 30mg this cycle, not to sure. Wgats your opinion?

It's just a over the counter brand. Phenadrine, I took it before and loved it. I have been dieting for a while and that's why I want to throw the burner to shed the rest away. Cardio is at 30-45 a day. Idk if it made me fat last time because I wasn't holding anything back. Now I want to play smart.

I'm not trying to get crazy ripped, I'm just want to drop a little and regulated body fat while gaining some muscle. I couldn't even get my hands on var if I wanted

Dbol doesnt make you fatter than usual? The water you hold however can exagerate the fat you already have. Dbol and a fat burner woudnt be a gd idea imo. Run tbol instead and you will honestly love the gains. Either than or stick to 10mg max. 10mg is more than enough to keep you in a catabolic state.

Negative on the dbol bro. Try adderllin for a good thermo.

I tend to think Dbol could be successfully used cutting.. It's already been said by a wise bro that Anavar would be much better.. but he cannot obtain this..

Dbol aromatizes into more than just estrogen.. it aromatizes into 17a-methyl-estradiol a potent and very active form of estrogen. I may have read somewhere that it aromatizes less than testosterone would, though.. not positive at the moment.. I may look that up when I have more time..

That estrogen would be a downfall when cutting.. but it's also part of why the gains are so good with it.. estrogen up-regulates androgen receptors.. part of why we cycle off and why we gain more (muscle) using aromatizing drugs.

"study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of it´s original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain)" -

I suggest using 10mgs a day for around 6 weeks to help hold onto the muscle you have, and improve recovery time, nutrient absorbtion and possibly even help in fat loss.

Or- you could alternately use a dose of 30mgs with light aromatase inhibitor usage.. this would turn Dbols effects more into that of Tbol or EQ.. while retaining some of Dbols novel qualities of it's own. Nothing will match anavar here, but when life gives you Dbol.. you cut with it.

Can you get injectable test? we'd really be cooking then. ^ ^

I tend to think Dbol could be successfully used cutting.. It's already been said by a wise bro that Anavar would be much better.. but he cannot obtain this..

Dbol aromatizes into more than just estrogen.. it aromatizes into 17a-methyl-estradiol a potent and very active form of estrogen. I may have read somewhere that it aromatizes less than testosterone would, though.. not positive at the moment.. I may look that up when I have more time..

That estrogen would be a downfall when cutting.. but it's also part of why the gains are so good with it.. estrogen up-regulates androgen receptors.. part of why we cycle off and why we gain more (muscle) using aromatizing drugs.

"study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of it´s original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain)" -

I suggest using 10mgs a day for around 6 weeks to help hold onto the muscle you have, and improve recovery time, nutrient absorbtion and possibly even help in fat loss.

Or- you could alternately use a dose of 30mgs with light aromatase inhibitor usage.. this would turn Dbols effects more into that of Tbol or EQ.. while retaining some of Dbols novel qualities of it's own. Nothing will match anavar here, but when life gives you Dbol.. you cut with it.

Can you get injectable test? we'd really be cooking then. ^ ^

Nobody else even needs to post now. Great post there.

Harry

Top Bottom