Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David' cutting progress 6/1 - 7/11

not tryin to flame...but you better get that gyno in check...and to be honest you don't look any more cut than before just more tan...just my 2cc :)

Are you sure bro? Did you have both nips pierced? What cycles have done? Have you always used anti E's and done PCT? Cuz that looks like classic gyno to me. I hope I'm wrong for your sake. How long have they been puffy?

i had my left one pierced...thats the more obvious one. i thought the right one looked ok. i've only used PH's in the past and followed up with PCT. i've had that puffy nip since i was 19...i'm 29 now

looking pretty cut up bro

definately some gyno in both nipples. sounds like you got it from puberty though if you had it at 19 and are natural

ok i saw some new striations and a few new veins so i thought i'd snap some pics. sorry the res isn't higher. i ahve a really great camera (Canon A70) but i suck at trying to focus and take pics of myself. in the pics before, that my wife took...well she's just not good w/ electronic equip.

ChewyxRage...ya i've had that shit since i was a teen.

Top Bottom