Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dandelion

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Interesting info on dandelion root (a diuretic)
From Mesomorphis

Dandelion
(Taraxacum officinale)

Dandelion is a natural diuretic and digestive aid. In Europe, Dandelion is nicknamed the "bed-wetters" herb. Its high mineral content may help prevent iron-deficiency anemia. This herb also reduces high blood pressure, probably due to its diuretic action. Dandelion is rich in Potassium, which works with sodium to regulate the body's water balance and normalize heart rhythms. This vital mineral is often flushed by the body by synthetic diuretics. (Lasix) Dandelion enhances liver and gall bladder function and has traditionally been used by herbal healers to treat liver disorders such as jaundice (a condition caused by excess amount of bile in the blood). Dandelion is rich in lecithin, a substance researchers believe may protect against cirrhosis of the liver.

Benefits:

- Helps rid body of excess water and salt.

- May decrease high blood pressure by ridding the body of excess fluid, thus reducing the amount

of fluid the heart must pump to circulate blood.

- Good for the digestion.

- Protects against liver and gall bladder disorders.

- May protect against iron-deficiency anemia.

Can long term (3+ months) use of Dandelion root(50-100mg/day) damage kidneys?

When I was trying to find this info., I actually saw dandelion on several lists of things to take to improve kidney function.

I am just wondering because I heard someone mention that diuretics are detrimental to kidneys if taken for too long.

dandelion are natural food not diuretic drug so it's not dangerous, I use to take dandelion and burdok root and it work's wonderfully together but now I'm taking tribulus seeds ( bought in bulk far cheaper) and leuzea carthamoides tablet extract 3 grams each and I'm very impressed, I had decreased body fat and it's as if push my body up, I look more atheletic more than when I was on AS ( on AS I look freaky and don't like it).

Top Bottom