Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dancing or Grinding?

"...baby when we're grinding, I get so excited. You know how I like it. I try but I can't fight it. Oh, you're dancing real close. Real sweet and real slow. You're making it hard for me...."

Next - Too Close

cozmokramer said:
so you are dancing... and pop wood... do girls love to
feel it rubbing against them or what?

Some of them grab it

Most of them like it, a few of them get scared but I really dont blame them. I am usually a gentlemen and feel them out lol.

Good advice from MacDbol

Depends on the club too...if the club is more a "scene" than a place to dance then grinding is still most definitely "in". But some clubs people go because the music is really good or whatever and therefore the whole hook up atmosphere is somewhat weak. But MacDbol is right...as far as I can tell, it seems that if they let you touch their hips and come closer then its on, otherwise wait a little bit, talk to them find out if they would be down for a little bump and grind...

my $.02 cents

macdbol

i've been to the clubs with macdbol, he is one of the top party animals in the north jersey/nyc area. no joke, he makes women do crazy things...

bro your blowing up my spot here:D,anyone can do it magil but it just requires strong quad and abdominal movements... ,Snooker im glad we see eye to eye...the hip theory is a good test,if they back off i automatically dismiss them as a lesbo :D

its always good to do a lil check-up by grabbin the hips. if she's down then its time to play..if she aint then you move on to the next one. aint got no time for geeks. :D

got a question for the ladies here, do u girls like dance infront of a guy when u like him? do u enter his "zone" hopeing that he will make a move on you?or do u just play hard to get?

fresh out of college. I have been hitting that scene for a few years now. dance by her like a few bodies away. Look at ehr and smile, keep looking at her, if she smiles and comes closer youre in, if she smiles fakely and looks away your history. hey some girls dont like the tanned skin hawaiian mix, they like the white guys, i get fake smiles at times, shake it off and have a good time. Who cares its only a dance

don't grind she'll slap you...I saw that many times where I work lol

Top Bottom