Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn, am I the only one awake?

Hey bignate, i never asked you or if i did i forgot..how old are you and what do you do? where u from in cali? born and raised?

hmm, well it used to link you to the bb chat room i'm in now, but I guess it doesn't now
I just connect to it through mirc if you know how to use it
I always just join server dune.webchat.org
then channel #wannabebig
sorry bout the f'ed up link

bignate73 said:
sittin pretty here in the pad, just thinking i need a booty call.
You need a booty call??!!!!! WELCOME TO MY WORLD! Pack a lunch and take a number. There's alot of us.

Kakdiesel said:
Hey bignate, i never asked you or if i did i forgot..how old are you and what do you do? where u from in cali? born and raised?

27 years old, goin on fo-hunned. hehe, well i feel like it sometimes. ouch. im a trainer. "just hit the eastside, m#$%#f$@#@n LBC...i dont associate with players...."etc. etc.

born here, grew up here a bit, then finished my growin up in the midwest eh? chi-town and cheese land (sorry sailorgirl)

Goin_Big said:
hmm, well it used to link you to the bb chat room i'm in now, but I guess it doesn't now
I just connect to it through mirc if you know how to use it
I always just join server dune.webchat.org
then channel #wannabebig
sorry bout the f'ed up link

its all good..just curious as to what it was..

anyways, if ya'll need booty calls i got plenty of numbers i could give you..too bad you all dont live around me cuz i fo sure would give ya'll the hook up..and these girls are clean and down..you just gotta spit the right game at them and then they turn into freak mode..know what i'm sayin?

I mean I cant front, you gotta be making love to them on the phone so they think you care about them LOL LOL Im going to hell yes i know

Kakdiesel said:

I mean I cant front, you gotta be making love to them on the phone so they think you care about them LOL LOL Im going to hell yes i know

You mean I gotta act like I care? Forget it.;)

Goin_Big said:
kak, I just have to ask, wtf is up with yer avatar

bro thats me on spring break this past year down in panama city..i figured since everybody else has avatars of themselves posing and flexin and shit, i should have one of my body..just so people dont think i'm some 45 year old fat ass alcoholic who posts on elitefitness (like some certain board members on here who front like they are health fanatics)

Top Bottom