Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAEO your woman's cycles?

What were your plans? To give you an example of what she has done; recently she completed a test prop cycle and then went straight into a anavar/clen/t3/dnp cycle. I wouldn't recommend doing two injectable back to back. For instance winstrol then primo. Although they aren't really high androgens I don't like the idea of extended periods of time on them. I like to seperate each inj cycle with anavar...

wyst said:
So what's mache up to now, cycle-wise?

Wyst

She's doing a mild dieting cycle. She's using 15mg of SPA anavar a day. No other dieting aids as of now besides NYC and yohimburn. She just came off of a 7 week test enanthate cycle at 60mg every 7-10 days. She's trying to lose a few pounds before the Arnold Classic. She's currently 170lbs. Haven't done bodyfat measurements in a while, but she's not too far off. She loses fat fairly well...

Cool. How recent were the last pics you posted of her? She wasn't close to 170 then, was she? It's hard to judge, she had such nice proportions.

Wyst

wyst said:
Cool. How recent were the last pics you posted of her? She wasn't close to 170 then, was she? It's hard to judge, she had such nice proportions.

Wyst

Those were taken back in October before she started her test again. She was around 155-158lbs in those picutres. Can't remember her exact weight then...

Top Bottom