Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

dad passed away

he was 48, within 3 weeks cancer tumors covered 50% of his lungs he couldnt hang on any longer i suppose
 
Ohmygosh girl. Are you okay. I dont think it can really be to long, say what you need to say and I think it will be perfect... Hope you are keeping up well. RIP to your father and as crappy as your birthday probably was happy birthday. If you need anything feel free to pm me.
 
well typed with 13 font so far its only a page and a half.............


thanks its unbelieveable he cried to me 12 hours before, and i talked to him not to long before
 
im very sorry to hear that
 
sorry for your loss... i know exactly what you are going through... my dad was 53 and cancer got him as well. The tribute is personal... as long as you like will be fine. Although rarely serious on here if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me.
 
I'm very sorry to hear that. I am so lucky to still have both of my parents. My thoughts go out to all those who have lost one.
 
48. Oh my. That's so horrible. I'm so sorry bro. Not much you can do or say. Just be strong and be the best you can be, in your dad's honor. :(
 
Jaded, I'm sorry to hear it. I haven't been around my dad for more than a few days at a time since I was 18. I'm about to be 32. You're right when you say to hold on to what you love.

I wish you and your family peace.
 
Last edited:
Jade....I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...Just take it easy for awhile and hold on to all the good memories nad know that he loved you and knew that you loved him..since you were there all the time for him....i thought I read that you wrote him a poem....waht about including that into the service some how! Praying for you your father and your family!!
 
My condolences to you and your family :rose:
 
Yep that def. sux. I am overly burnt out *TOTALLY* on this death thing. I really feel sorry for you. Way too young but when it's your time......

Within the past month my wife lost both her parents, in separate cases. Old age and health problems. Her mom died here at the houise two weeks ago. She held on for 6 days w/o food or water waiting for another daughter to show up and died 5 hours after her arrival holding my wifes and sisterinlaws hands as I stood watching.

And as far as the birthday thing..........Mt. St. Helens blew up on my wifes birthday, her brother died on her bd 2 years ago at 39, and her dad was burried on her birthday last month. Next year when that date rolls around im hiding in the bomb shelter
 
I'm SO sorry for your loss....thoughts & prayers to you & your family.....

As you know, I went thru something similar, so if you need some support, please feel free to PM me..... :heart:
 
Sorry to hear that, Jade19. :rose: Well, I'd say you should just say as much as you feel like you really want to. You could also get advice from other relatives who knew him well.
 
Deepest condolences to you.

As for how long the tribute should be, there isn't a set length/time in these things. Say what you want to say not what you think you need to say. It is usually good to include a typical story of your relationship, like some time when you went camping/fishing/vacation that is how you want to remember him.

The only thing to think about is to not write so much that you can't get through it, it will be deeply emotional and very difficult to do, but there is nothing that is wrong to put in, remember that.

Best of wishes,
Scotsman
 
Sorry for your loss. I had to give a eulogy for my mother's funeral recently.
My advice: talk about your earliest memories, shared times, get specific.
print it out in very large font, double spaced.
You're likely to be very emotional when you're reading it,
and small type font isn't going to work.
 
very sorry to hear that. Dont hold anything back on the tribute, its the only one.
 
hey jade, hope you copeing ok, and so sorry to hear that,. remeber that i know what its like . so please give me a PM at somepoint to tell me how you are getting on. also when my mum died i was a tiny bit relived cause i knew that now she didnt have to suffer any more, and that she would be a rest, insted of fighting it 24/7. sorry to hear it it jade, try and do something for yourself on your birthday, and enjoy if you can. keep in touch

sorry again

tiny X
 
A loved one is a treasure of the heart, and to lose a loved one is like losing a piece of yourself. But the love that this person brought you did not leave, for the essence of their soul lingers. It cannot escape your heart, for it has been there forever.

Cling to the memories of your Dad and let them find their way to heal you. The love and the laughter, the joy in the togetherness that you and your family have shared, will make you strong.

Keep your heart beating with the loving memories of him, and trust in your faith to guide you through. Know that, though life moves on, the beauty of love stays behind to surround and embrace you. Your Dad has left you that...to hold in your hearts forever.

My Deepest Sympathys go out to you and your family. :rose:
 
My condolences & prayers. The near future will be tough, but hang on to your family. My mother passed away 15 yrs ago at 47 & still, not a day goes by that I don't think of her. Take care.
 
I'm sorry. :rose:
 
Very sorry to hear about your loss.
I know from personal experience that it is a difficult thing to go through.
May the Almighty rest his soul in peace.
 
It was very sad at the service this morning, but you did a wonderful job sweety! Had me and all of your friends I sat near in tears. the things you said painted such a vivid picture of your memories. It was a beautiful service and I'm amazed at how well you handled it.

I love you hun!
 
my father isn't doing well
had the "closest" conversation with him yesterday I've ever had
I'm a mortician and my family owns a funeral home and cemetery
yesterday I buried a 6 year old boy
 
point being
you people surrendering on line condolences to a stranger
weak
 
4everhung said:
point being
you people surrendering on line condolences to a stranger
weak


Jade19 is my girlfriend and believe it or not it does help to talk about this with other and hear condolences. Even if they are strangers.

If ya don't have something nice to say...

And BTW, even though I don't "know" you, I wish your father the best.
 
4everhung said:
point being
you people surrendering on line condolences to a stranger
weak


i dont even know what to say to you about your comment except for, weak.

yet you bring up the fact you had to enbalm a 6 year old boy, sorry for your troubles but dont bring others down with your comments..... wish your dad the best
 
Top Bottom