Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAA from NTBM. Check it out!

Good reminder on the benefits of DAA bro, often forgoten about or over-looked.
Like the boys already said its a perfect addition to your PCT arsenal and Needto has the good stuff :)

This stuff really is and should be a staple product in a pct regimen. So cheap, easy to get at NTBM, and so easy to just toss a scoop into your pre workout or protein shake.

Makes recovery so smooth and almost feel like you never came off, it's a great boost!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

This stuff really is and should be a staple product in a pct regimen. So cheap, easy to get at NTBM, and so easy to just toss a scoop into your pre workout or protein shake.

Makes recovery so smooth and almost feel like you never came off, it's a great boost!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Agreed!:evil:

I just bought a bottle of D Spark, and used the code 'FREE1DAA' and my order came in with a new tub of NTBM DAA, much to the wife's liking!

I'm bout 5 days in of unleashed/ post cycle combo and Daa... Just came off a bad crash with almost no pct. Was poorly informed by a friend... I'll keep posted on how these three are working for me

Top Bottom