Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol and Cardio?

Silent Method said:
My calves actually hurt more when I'm walking on dbol, but after running a bit they either loosen up or are so pumped that they become dead to pain. :)

As I said before, my speed goes down a notch or two, but endurance goes up, and speed picks back up as I train.
yup... walking any distance on dbol sucks. when I was on 60mg/day it got so bad i almost need crutches cuz my calves were in so much pain.

lol

My calves get puped up and hurt, but really it's my tibialis anterior muscles (shins) that start to scream!! Especially going uphill.

I'm about to go hit some cardio right now biatches - taking a 5mg tab before I go out the door! :)

Yes and big time. I did not realize that some people did also until recently! I was doing tons of cardio prior to that but on DBOL felt like I was tring to run a marathon in 10 minutes.

Silent Method said:
lol

My calves get puped up and hurt, but really it's my tibialis anterior muscles (shins) that start to scream!! Especially going uphill.

I'm about to go hit some cardio right now biatches - taking a 5mg tab before I go out the door! :)

how was the run?

Good, I went out on my bike actually. No problems at all - this is only my second day on, and the dbol dose is only 15mg/d right now (but that will go up :)).

Top Bottom