Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

Re: Log: The Get Ridiculously Huge Stack

This totally normal for P-plex,it bloats you for the first few weeks then you harden up. Every one experiences the same issue on it.

This totally normal for P-plex,it bloats you for the first few weeks then you harden up. Every one experiences the same issue on it.

That makes me feel a lot better, because while I haven't been perfect on diet, I have been pretty good. I'll just keep hitting it hard and see where I get. I'm hoping to be as close to 200 as possible and strong as hell in another 5 weeks.

That makes me feel a lot better, because while I haven't been perfect on diet, I have been pretty good. I'll just keep hitting it hard and see where I get. I'm hoping to be as close to 200 as possible and strong as hell in another 5 weeks.

You will be for sure bud.:biggrin:

Phase 1 of my stack is complete. I took my last dose of 1-T and P-Plex yesterday. This morning, I got started on Monsterdrol. I'm also taking Dermacrine along with it just because I happened to have a full bottle laying around. When I get home from the gym tonight, I'll put a 4 week status up with a photo. In the first 4 weeks of this stack, I put on about 10lbs of muscle and actually dropped a little bit of fat. I'm totally thrilled with the results thus far and look forward to seeing what I get from the Monsterdrol. My diet has been a little low on calories for the last few days because I've been traveling, but I'm back at around 3,500 calories today and plan to continue that through the next 4 weeks at which time I'll begin PCT.

Phase 1 of my stack is complete. I took my last dose of 1-T and P-Plex yesterday. This morning, I got started on Monsterdrol. I'm also taking Dermacrine along with it just because I happened to have a full bottle laying around. When I get home from the gym tonight, I'll put a 4 week status up with a photo. In the first 4 weeks of this stack, I put on about 10lbs of muscle and actually dropped a little bit of fat. I'm totally thrilled with the results thus far and look forward to seeing what I get from the Monsterdrol. My diet has been a little low on calories for the last few days because I've been traveling, but I'm back at around 3,500 calories today and plan to continue that through the next 4 weeks at which time I'll begin PCT.

Awesome bro. By the end you are going to look so much different!

When you post up pics, try and get a back pic in there too.

4 Week Progress Report
It's hard to believe 4 weeks have already passed by. As I already stated, I'm now off the P-Plex and 1-T and on Monsterdrol and Dermacrine. My workout today was great. My strength is way up. I'm having a really easy time with weight that gave me trouble before. I'm trying to take JAM's advice and pace myself since my strength is developing faster than my joints. It's definitely hard to do now that things are so easy, but speaking from experience, I definitely don't want to go through another serious injury. My weight was down a few pounds today, but that's seems pretty common for me following the weekends. I've mostly cut out alcohol completely now other than a glass of wine here and there. I think in the long run, that's really going to help. My diet has been very clean although I need to up the intake a bit. I'm really going to focus on that now that I've started the Monsterdrol. With all the great things I've heard, I'm very excited to see the results. I'll pipe in with anything I notice over the next couple weeks and will post another progress report with a new picture in 2 weeks.

4 week photo
mj_4weeks.jpg

4 Week Progress Report
It's hard to believe 4 weeks have already passed by. As I already stated, I'm now off the P-Plex and 1-T and on Monsterdrol and Dermacrine. My workout today was great. My strength is way up. I'm having a really easy time with weight that gave me trouble before. I'm trying to take JAM's advice and pace myself since my strength is developing faster than my joints. It's definitely hard to do now that things are so easy, but speaking from experience, I definitely don't want to go through another serious injury. My weight was down a few pounds today, but that's seems pretty common for me following the weekends. I've mostly cut out alcohol completely now other than a glass of wine here and there. I think in the long run, that's really going to help. My diet has been very clean although I need to up the intake a bit. I'm really going to focus on that now that I've started the Monsterdrol. With all the great things I've heard, I'm very excited to see the results. I'll pipe in with anything I notice over the next couple weeks and will post another progress report with a new picture in 2 weeks.

4 week photo
mj_4weeks.jpg

Awesome bro,you definitely look bigger and more muscular already. Monsterdrol is really going to blow you up.

Here is a comparison of 1st and 4th weeks side by side. Kinda hard to tell because one picture your further away from the camera than the other but definitely getting bigger.

Your arms are looking a lot thicker and fuller.

Focus on your chest more. They are the lagging feature in your physique. When you do presses, press with your chest and not with your arms. Make the pecs do the work.

Top Bottom