Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling?

sledge56

I am fairly new to the bodybuidling sport. I have a general idea of the term cycling but am not real sure I know why,what or for how long each period should be. Do I need to cycle fat burners such as phenyltropic x, xenadrine etc..I have been taking them regularly for over 6 mos...Also I just started Celltech again creatine and use ZMA regularly...Any suggestions on the proper CYCLING of these supplements would really be appreciated. I want to make sure I am always getting the maximum benefit...THANKS

well, cycling can be many things...
what kind of supplements are you reffering to?
the info you give it too general

Mr.X

sledge56 said:
I use Celltech,eas zma, yohimburn, phenyltropic x, xenadrine or dimenadrine

these look like something you pulled out of a muscle mag...why Celltech? the stuff is grossly overpriced and you need to add ALA to the stack...alph lipoic acid

Mr.X

I bet he uses CellTech for the same reason as everyone else.... Its common knowledge that if you "stack" Celltech and NitroTech, you can lose 157lbs of pure fat, and gain back 215lbs of hard, ripped muscle in only eight weeks, allowing you to pick up girls left and right, and become an IFBB pro all at the same time!!!!

Ok well, heres some advice on supplements for ya.. and why to bulk and cut!

First off, bulking is good because it allows you to eat like a fatass and write it off to The Cause. Seriously though, it allows more calories, carbs, etc into your body, and helps build muscle. Basically, eat a tonne and lift like a demon when you bulk. Downside is that you also add some fat...

Cutting is just the opposite, you cut to get rid of the fat you gained while bulking. Eat below maintenance, at or under 100g carbs/day and do lots of cardio, don't let up on your lifting intensity though.

For supplements when bulking, you want to use things like creatine (and not NitroTech, its overpriced, get yourself some good 'ol ProLab creatine, cheaper and works better) maybe some ZMA and a tonne of whey protein (I like optimum and prolab myself). Never take a thermogenic "fat burner" while you're using creatine, it defeats the purpose.... Creatine makes you retain water, and ECA makes you lose it...

For cutting, lose the creatine and ZMA, and switch to a thermogenic (no need to buy xenadrine of hydroxycut or anything, just use an ECA stack). Also, keep the whey protein in your routine. Do lots of cardio

Top Bottom