Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling with 10 amps of Sus 250.... Is it worth it?

It is really hard to say how you will respond until you try. Everyone reacts just a little bit differently to certain anabolics and the dosages at which you take them. My suggestion would be to give it a try...if it doesn't work real well, you have just learned something. This whole thing is a learning game. As soon as you figure out what your body responds well to, you will have nothing but fun growing.

You could give it a try at 250 a week and find out it was a waste of time or go 500 and not take a chance in being disappointed.

The answer is simple -- get a blood test. I always see these arguments about whether to use 250 vs a gram in a cycle. And everyone grows off different amounts. Bottom line, get your natural test level measured. Mine was very low to begin with (around 220), so I grew like a weed on 250/omna week. If your already one of those mesomorph guys who has natural levels of 800-1000, you'll need more. Sure, this might not be the only factor in how you respond, but it is one that is overlooked by many people. Best of luck to you, and remember that diet is of extreme importance!

In all honesty i would think 250mg would be Ok for a first cycle a steroid guide i read on this site (somewhere) said that 250mg was sufficient for a beginer also on the anabolix b Fun (www.angelfire.com/linux/roids) website it says test isn't needed for a first cycle which just goes to show how different opinions can be

Top Bottom