Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Cycle Update

lifthard2005

New member
bros, Just wrapping up week 5 of my cycle. Have gotten some great size so far and the equipoise is really starting to kick in. Hunger is out of control. The NPP has to be the best experience i have ever had with gear. Libido is out of control. Need to fuk 3x a day. Started Dbol this week and will run it at 60mg ed for 6 weeks (didnt use it to kick because i wasnt going to use it, but then ordered some).

EQ is down to 800mg/wk and Test is still at 1200mg/wk. I never been this vascular before. I started doing test prop/npp @ 100mg each ed for 5 weeks with the dbol to blow the hell up, then go right into my cutter for spring. Cycle changed a little, but is as follows. Week 6 starts Sunday for me.


wk 1-12 TEST E/C MIX @ 1200mg/wk
wk 1-20 EQUIPOISE @ 800mg/wk
wk 1-6 NPP @ 600mg/wk
wk 6-12 TEST PROP @ 100mg ed
wk 6-12 NPP @ 100mg ed

wk 5-12 DBOL @ 60mg ed
-------------------------------------------------
wk 11-20 SUSTANON 350 @ 1050mg/wk
wk 13-20 TREN @ 100mg ed
wk 13-20 MASTERON @ 100mg ed
wk 13-20 WINSTROL @ 100mg ed


I decided to use sus 350 in place of prop for the 'cutter' because i want some size still, and with the winstrol inhibiting SHBG, I should be a fucking rock!

Any feedback or input bros?
 
Damn that is a lot of gear son. So during weeks 6-12 you will be running almost 2 grams of test along with everything else? Damn mang. Kiss you nuts goodbye.
 
Why are you using test prop when you're already on 1200 mg of enan/cyp that would have already kicked in by week 6?
 
boston789 said:
Im thinking about using NPP in the future. What are your thoughts on it? Have you used deca in the past?

ive used deca before, npp blows it away and i think in the future when more and more people have used it, then deca will be a thing of the past (the ester, not nandrolone)

i'll never use deca again.......npp is the shit!
 
Yeah dude....I used it once. I said I wouldnt again. Thinking about using NPP though. Is there any bloat to it at all? From what I read stacking it with winny, dbol, primo, var and of course test is a good choice.
 
boston789 said:
Yeah dude....I used it once. I said I wouldnt again. Thinking about using NPP though. Is there any bloat to it at all? From what I read stacking it with winny, dbol, primo, var and of course test is a good choice.

i have no bloat bro....none.....i heard some retain some water with npp, but i have remained dry and hard as hell. using it in the cycle you mention, would be killer! Icing on the Cake!
 
boston789 said:
Yeah dude....I used it once. I said I wouldnt again. Thinking about using NPP though. Is there any bloat to it at all? From what I read stacking it with winny, dbol, primo, var and of course test is a good choice.


Exactly. Stack it as you would deca. The beauty of NPP is you can use it for anabolism at a higher dose, or just a tad in short cycles for joint protection that contain hi doses of winstrol/anavar. Very versatile compound.
 
lifthard2005 said:
i noticed a difference from 200mg on mon wed fri to shooting 100mg ed.....ed seemed to be better for me...

I can see that; ed is always better if you think about it. This goes with prop and tren a as well IMO.
 
Right off the back I have to say I don't care about who gives me shit for saying it, but those doses are way out of control. Looking at your avatar, you do look good and you are in shape, but those doses are too much. You must be eating like a motherfucker!!
 
i literally am starving 5 minutes after a meal. it is out of fuckin control. more annoying than anything.....

I am going to lower my doses, dont really have any sides with things as they are except the fricken appetite....CL products definatley rocked when he existed!
 
Top Bottom