Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle to get a bigger... ya know.

Basically, I've read that using certain peptides can increase Penis size. Specifically IGF-1 and GH.

I don't know if this is true or not, but it does make sense. Most of what I've read says that people have shown a slight increase in length, and a good increase in girth.

I just started my peptide cycle today, which includes IGF-1, MGF, GHRP, and CJC. My goal for this is not to increase penis size, but I figured might as well try while I am using them.

Now, I will not be injecting anything into my dick, but I will be doing an exercise program with it, 3-4 times a week to see if there are any changes.

Thought I'd let you guys know how this goes.. because I know increasing dick size is always on a guys mind.. no matter how big or small someone might be.

I'll update measurements on before and after when the first 4 week cycle of IGF-1 is done. Both flaccid and and fully saluted. Maybe even some before and after pics for ya'll. ;)

Basically, I've read that using certain peptides can increase Penis size. Specifically IGF-1 and GH.

I don't know if this is true or not, but it does make sense. Most of what I've read says that people have shown a slight increase in length, and a good increase in girth.

I just started my peptide cycle today, which includes IGF-1, MGF, GHRP, and CJC. My goal for this is not to increase penis size, but I figured might as well try while I am using them.

Now, I will not be injecting anything into my dick, but I will be doing an exercise program with it, 3-4 times a week to see if there are any changes.

Thought I'd let you guys know how this goes.. because I know increasing dick size is always on a guys mind.. no matter how big or small someone might be.

I'll update measurements on before and after when the first 4 week cycle of IGF-1 is done. Both flaccid and and fully saluted. Maybe even some before and after pics for ya'll. ;)

PE + GH , could work in theory. Why not give it a shot. If it works we should open a clinic :coffee:

Let's just have a new forum entitled "Member's Cawk Pics"

Top Bottom