Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle suggestions?

BIG&STRONG said:
HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS THINK WE SHOULD TAKE I WAS PLANNING ON ABOUT 500MGS. PER WEEK ON THE SUST FOR 3 WEEKS, AND ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH STARTING THE WINNY 50MG EVERY OTHER DAY FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS ENOUGH IF I AM GOING TO DO THIS SHIT I WANT TO DO IT RIGHT. HOW DO YOU SUGGEST I TAKE THE D-BOL? I ALSO HEARD THAT YOU CAN MIX IT WITH A FEW OUNCES OF ORANGE JUICE, WHEN YOU DRINK IT, IS THAT BS

Three weeks is not nearly enough... I would run the test at least 8 if not 10 weeks. Most people really feel the "kick" from test in about the 3rd week. There are exceptions like the propionates which will "kick" a little sooner.
Looking at your last experience I would say consider this your first cycle and stay with a low dosage. 250mg to 500mg (tops) of test, combined with the winny. Also run the winny throughout the cycle.
If you are going to combine the ref-b in the mix then start weeks 1-4 with 1 1/2cc's of ref-b (about 37.5mgs of d-bol, considering the possible underdose more likely about 30+mg's of d-bol) per day. Begin the winny at the end of the ref-b, starting in week 5 through the end of the cycle and possibly post test cycle.
As far as how to take the ref-b, just shot the stuff in your mouth. I do not know if there will be a negative result from putting the ref-b in something as acidic as orange juice? Anyone??
Clomid - Take it at the end of your cycle 3 weeks post sustanon. Starting at 300mg day one, 100mg day 2 - 14, 50mg day 15 - 21. There is no need to take it at the beginning of the cycle.
Proviron will help to harden you, both in terms of physique and sex drive!! It is also a fairly usefull anti-e. If you keep the dosages low you will probably expereince very little e- related sides. I personally take Proviron throughout most of my cycles at 50mg pd.
By the way if you use the search engine there is a TON of info on all of the above!!! Take a few minutes and check it out, it will save you alot of questions and time...

Dear Big and Strong,

I know who you are. Don't go on sus right now, spring ball is coming up. I know what to put you boys on in the summer that will keep you from getting caught. Shame, shame on the two of you aggies.

BIG&STRONG said:
I THOUGHT THAT SUS250 WAS THE BEST TEST THERE WAS SINCE IT IS A COMBO OF SEVERAL OF THEM I DONT MIND THE INJECTS, I WAS ONLY PLANNING ON DOING ABOUT 500MGS. PER WEEK IS THAT NOT ENOUGH

Sust 250 @ 500mg /wk
EQ @ 600mg/wk
Winny @ 50mg/ED

Top Bottom