Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Regret - Noob Mistake (maybe)

Mad Jasper

I am kinda regretting starting my cycle (almost 2 weeks). I struggled all year in the gym due to back problems and damn concussion that kept me out over a month. When I started back I was dragging and a buddy (state champion bodybuilder) suggested test. I did the research, planned for PCT and now in here.

But, in just under 8 weeks, I went from 196/16% to 210/18% (and I'm a ectomorph). It doesn't appear to be bloat. My shoulders, chest, arms and ass are noticeably more muscular. My arms have grown over a half an inch. I don't put a lot of faith in the gyms fat measurement but at least it's a baseline. I've been hitting it harder than ever, I'm stronger than ever and I'm sure my diet has been the key. I just feel I should have taken it further natty.

Again, diet has been the key IMO. Makes me wonder where I'd been years ago had I got serious about the diet.

Edit: I ha blood work done in May and test levels were fine.

so whats your question?

bottom line is you can't take steroids and rub the genie lamp and magically transform your body into the image you want. its more complicated.

the vast majority of the public thinks that someone like The Rock just takes steroids and looks like that. they don't realize it takes diet, training, training, training, and more training, and having good genetics (in his case great genetics)

In my opinion your training and diet need to be spot on for years..

Steroids should only be used as a kind of finishing touch..

If you have a shit diet and training then steroids wont change that.
You cant polish a turd

Btw I'm not calling you a turd :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Been on test cypionate for two weeks, but I have been working out (intensely) 6 days a week for around 8 weeks along with significant improvements with my diet. I don't have any questions. My point was that I spent years doing the 4 day split, not "overworking" my arms, doing cardio 3 times a week and eating ok but not paying attention to my macros. By getting all that shit in order, I made 6-8 months worth of natty gains in 8 weeks. At 2 weeks the test hasn't even kicked in yet. Maybe I should have waited. That's all.

you can always just stop after 2 weeks and save it for a later time.. the oil will be good for years

we had a transformation contest on here a couple years ago. everyone did great but one dude totally killed the competition.. it wasn't even close. and there were guys who took more shit than him and there were guys who took exactly what he took to a tee. the difference was he trained balls to the wall 2X per day, he didn't put a thing in his mouth that wasn't muscle building food, and he I am assuming had superior genetics. there was no doubt he had won the contest that we didn't even care about the vote and he was crowned the champ lol.

I was considering coming off but I'll probably finish. I've already suppressed my natural production so (or so I understand) so I would have to start PCT.

I want to research a little more (not that I don't trust you Steve, but I don't want to make a decision based one suggestion). But thanks for the advice!

I want to research a little more (not that I don't trust you Steve, but I don't want to make a decision based one suggestion). But thanks for the advice!

Well heres another suggestion, Steve is correct after just two weeks your levels are suppressed very little but the longer you run it you will be in total shutdown, so if you wish to stop now is the time to decide.

Top Bottom