Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle/protein relation, observation

TheCorruptor

i've done several cycles in the past, my results have been decent, but not what they should have been or what i would have liked. i related this problem with a friend on mine who happens to be a top Canadian pro. He told me my problem was the amount of protein i was taking in. i assured him i took enough, at least 2g/lb of bodyweight. he says this was not enough, and that a little bit more was required, saying that almost all pros go no less that 2.5g/lb when on heavy bulking.

i'm almost 300lbs, so that would translate into over 600g of protein/day. i had trouble getting 500 before, 600 is a big jump.

i am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of brands of protein to get most out of each meal, any help would be great.

I'm gonna take a guess here and say you did not get the results you wanted because you're already 300 pounds. Perhaps you just aren't going to get much bigger, there has to be a limit of growth at some point (I would think). You could get more protein however with something like Designer protein. 2 scoops is like 35 grams of protein (in a 40 grams total serving)

Top Bottom