Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help

megabump

Im 195 10% bf and this is my 3rd or 4th cycle, 1st in a year. I already did 600mg boldenon and 600mg enanthate yesterday. I was figuring that to be my cycle but I have other stuff that would probably be good to cut with and end my cycle. Heres what else I have

300 Loeffler Anavar
300 Chinese Turinabol
more enanthate
more boldenon
propinate (only for the last couple weeks cause i cant stick every other day for more than a few weeks)
HCG
100 25mcg arimidex
T3 & Clen
Clomid

I also have dbol if it fits anywhere. Dont want to bloat in March though, I have to tour for Spring Break. (late start, I know)

Typical Spring cycle: I want to lose a few body fat % and be near a lean 210. (was there last spring) Ill stay on for 3-4 months (or 5).

I can usually figure a cycle myself but never had anavar or turinabol so lookin for some help.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I know a lot of bros are probably reading this and thinking "another person to lazy to make up his own cycle" and thats really not the case. So, in leu of writing me a cycle, heres a couple specific questions.

Anavar last 6 weeks or first?

t3/clen beginning or end?

Does Turnibol fit it with var, eq, test anywhere?

I know HCG at the end before Clomid, but at what length of cycle should you consider using it in the middle as well. I wouldnt use it for an 8 week cycle, and I would definitely use it in a 20 week cycle, but what about 12 or 16 weeks.

Thanks

Top Bottom