Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help....stanzolol...for Female

kamnjess

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD CYCLE FOR A FEMALE ON STANZOLOL..??????

ALSO ......

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THE PAIN FROM THE INJECTION. IT LAST ABOUT 3 DAYS. iT FEELS AS THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED BY A HORSE. IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO HELP WITH THE PAIN..

You could run anavar with it, for the pain you should massage the area after and work the oil/water in. You should work out the muscle you pin that day.

i WOULD JUST LIKE TO GET MORE CUT UP NO BULK.. i WAS TOLD TO DO 25MG TWICE A WEEK TOTAL 50 MG... oTHER PEOPLE TELL ME TO INJECT LIKE ED.. I AM CONFUSED AND DONT WANT TO START SOUNDING LIKE A MAN.. i WANT ENOUGH TO LOSE WEIGHT..

WITH THE INJECTION SITE I WILL TRY TO HOT COMPRESS.. i HOPE THAT WORKS,...bUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER INJECTION SPOTS THAT FEEL AS THOUGH THE MEDICATION HAS JUST STAYED THERE AND HAS MADE A KINDA KNOT IN MY SKIN.. AS THE DAYS GO BY MY BODY IS TAKING CARE OF IT.. bUT I AM WONDERING ARE THOSE SHOTS NOT GOING TO WORK OR WHEN IT FINNALY DISSOLVES WILL I FINALLY GET THE FULL EFFECT... I HOPE I AM MAKING SENSE... LOL....

OK THANKS

First...please turn of the ALL CAPS...it is assumed you are yelling...haha.. When I was married my ex took about 6-10mg per day oral winny...the old weak 2mg tabs....Amazing results...

Steroids arent goin to do much for weight loss maybe weight gain. If you are in a calorie defecit while on the strol then you may loose some significant bf, but still put on weight. That is if you are weight training. For the pain I would sugguest running some hot water over the syringe after the liquid is drawn, then shooting. Working the muscle that was shot into helped with the pain for me.

I'd suggest cutting cals and or increasing cardio for weight loss, rather than steroids.

If your going to use winny, drink it. (Assuming it's water based). What's your diet and training like? Might be alot of answers there. What's your training and cardio like? I've have personally know women who have had better success with var over winny. Sounds like you're not ready or have not done enough research to be using gear.

drink it EOD

go to the female section of this board, there will be plenty of answers there for you about your diet and training also

Top Bottom