Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle help please

sn2bkng

Im currently starting my 3rd week of sarm s-4. I am currently running 50mg twice a day. But I just purchased 80x 20mg anavar tabs and 80x 20mg tbol tabs, and 2 bottles of unleashed. how should I run all this and what else do I need to purchase for during and post cycle. Im trying to lose weight and gain strength. Im 230 and i want to get down to 205. im only 5'9" and im coming down from 255. any info that will help me be more proficent in the gym. I lift weights 4 days a week and do cardio 2 days a week. Im a former mma fighter trying to get back in the ring, also i just finished a 6 week test-e cycle and just finished post cycle.... hope this help someone help me!!!!! thankyou

Why did u only run test e 6 weeks? That when it starts getting good!

Only var or tbol,not together, and u need a better pct.

Diet will help u to lose bf. What r your macro's?

thanks for the input. ill quit the sarms and save for post cycle. my vision was pretty effected by the sarms i could use a break. and I only ran the test e for 6 weeks cuz i went to New Zealand on vacation and didnt want to risk it taking it with me. im really impressed with the sarms. My strength and endurance is unbelievable right now.

Top Bottom