Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SmokinGuns

So I have done two cycles already of test prop and winstrol. first cycle I did

1ml-test prop eod first three weeks alone with .5mg armidex ed
50mg winstrol ed for last five weeks of cycle.
8 weeks total on my cycle.

second cycle basically same except I did 2ml test prop eod.

So now I am looking to expand my horizons a bit. I am looking to switch up cycles and maybe try an andro mix I found that runs 50ml test prop/50 ml tren ace/ and 50 ml mast. was going to run it at least 8 weeks possibly ten if I can handle it, I was going to gut off the andro mix 2 weeks before end of cycle and just run test prop to ease myself off of the tren is this a good idea? I was also considering a totally different cycle based off of Eq.. I did some research and basically making cardio easier by raising red blood cell count sounds good. My question on that is though, if I am boxing and I get say a busted nose or a cut am I going to bleed alot more because of the elevated blood cell count? I like the looks of the andro mix cycle was going to run 1ml eod of the 50/50/50 mix, I also read that tren makes cardio hell any input on this? Also I don't want prolactin related gyno FREAKS me out... and cabaser is expensive from what ive found anyone have any suggestions or input on this subject?

basically I am asking for any input on either of these cycles. I was thinking about adding 50mg ed of proviron to the andro mix cycle but have not really used proviron before but everything I have read about it sounds good except the price on injectibles so I would be running orals.

My goals are cutting and strenght I fight at heavy now but I am a small heavy I walk around at two thirty five and usually fight around 225 or so, I am considereing cutting down to 205 I have a little fat to lose if I had to guess im 12-14 percent bf range maybe a little less but I am not positive. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

My input is NO cycle for boxing. I was boxing before my cycle and doing well, now that I am larger, my muscles do not respond as quick as they did. My punches are much slower, though I am stronger, I get hit more often. I would rather be able to move outta the way and hit my opponent than to be slow.

I didn't really notice a slow down with my boxing for my cycle with test prop and winstrol... what were you using? and what was your diet like? My only thoughts are if sprinters are using stuff like winstrol it can't really slow you down that much. But thank you for your input.

dbol and test here, more of a bulk cycle, but winstrol at the end of the cycle could have helped me it seemed.

I was really wondering how the Eq would do with boxing and maybe some test... most of the stuff I have read says Eq makes cardio a breeze which would be nice.. But Tren is supposed to also give incredible strenght gains so im kind of torn. I am leaning towards the andro mix stack. its kind of spendy but I figure once I am where I want to be weight wise and my strenght is where I want it maintaining shouldn't be that hard with proper diet one would hope. I liked the test p and winny combo but I think im ready to move up to something stronger. How long have you boxed? amatuer or pro?

i got three weeks of hardcore lifting and traing mma looking for some more boxing under my belt finaly commited to it and my fiancee is supporting my dream of trying to make it as a boxer/athlete. After im done with my jacked supplements which will be about half a month or so ima rock test E.... and decca.... Fill you in on that one . I did hear that eq was the best for the mma/boxing

ECA stack works perfect for me, throw in some var here and there but I dont touch winny since its not good on the joints. And if you're competing and planning to for a while id lay off of it too.

Top Bottom