Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle dosage

zakkkn

Hi guys,

I was just wondering, would I be better off injecting sust 250 at 187.5 eod or 250 mon/thur? I will be doing deca @ 200mg e3d.

What do yous think?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, this is my 3rd cycle btw.
Thanks in advance!

Measuring 187.5 will be hard, you're always going to be off a bit. 250 mon/thur is the easiest, and deca can be done 2x/week. I hope you are running and AI with such a cycle.

Sorry sweed, I'm 25, training around 8 years, 3rd cycle, 225lb, 6"0, around 14% bf ATM.
It shouldn't be too hard to measure it up, I'd think that the test levels would be a little more stable pinning sus mon, wed, fri.
Unless I do 250mg per pin? Is 200mg of deca sufficient?

you tryin to get at like 550mgs ew of sust? do deca twice a week at 200 mgs.
some will say do it eod, and some say twice a week is fine.
what are the goals of the cycle?
what do yuo have for pct?

My goal is to bulk up.
I'm going to do prop @ 100mg eod after my last pin of sust for 15 days as the deconate in sust is a long ester, after the last pin of prop I will do chlomid 50mg twice a day for 30 days and nolvadex 20mg ed for 45 days.
Would you recommend doing the sust @ 750mg a week?

No keep it at the dose u have, may not need to run prop at the end.
Pct could be a little more solid, add in sustain alpha, some post cycle and unleashed to give u a solid recovery for that cycle, better to have more than not enough and lose gains bro!

What?!^^^
Don't listen to this guy

What is your reasoning for stating this?

If he is going to run deca at 200mg 3 times a week that is a total of 600mg a week, do you
really think his libido will "work" while only running 500mg of test?

Have you personally used a nand. before? From what little I have read from your posts you have run one cycle only - test?

Not trying to flame or bash, just trying to understand your logic.

Top Bottom