Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle #3. What do u think?

will b huge said:
IMO, If you are straight looking for the MOST MASS POSSIBLE to gain---first of all---your AAS cycle is pretty damn good for that (DBol, Test, Deca)---that is a hell of a mix, BUT with all of that and with your age at 32 already, WHY NOT RUN GH with it????? That would make perfect sense and allow your body to make significant more gains from the DBol, Test, Deca-----you'll be growing your ass off and growing new cells to add to it as well......

Again, just my opinion......good luck

Geesh is 32 that old? lol. I still feel pretty young...

Well money for one reason. What dosage of GH would you recommend?

2-4iu/day would be plenty along with that cycle. And I agree 400mg/week of deca is a good starting place, or if you wanted to go heavy, do the 750/600 silverbackn suggested.

Tux said:
2-4iu/day would be plenty along with that cycle. And I agree 400mg/week of deca is a good starting place, or if you wanted to go heavy, do the 750/600 silverbackn suggested.

I agree bro and no 32 isn't that old....its my age too, but we aren't kicking natural hormones through like when we were in our early 20's.....The cost is definitely a downer if it's not available to you at the minute, but it sure could add to that mass you are hounding....

Good luck to you bro

Top Bottom