Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting phase questions

Uf21

I've just finished my last and am going tl start cutting after pct and have a few questions cause I'm kind of confused:

1. How many days should I lift and how many days should I do cardio? (considering I can't do cardio and lift in the same day)
2. On cardio days I am meant to eat below maintenance levels but on lifting days should I also eat below maintenance?
3. Should carbs be lowered during cutting?

I've just finished my last and am going tl start cutting after pct and have a few questions cause I'm kind of confused:

1. How many days should I lift and how many days should I do cardio? (considering I can't do cardio and lift in the same day)Cutting is really all about diet bro. But you can do cardio if you wanna. Just dont overdo it or you will see all of your gains melt away. So pending on your bf, 2 maybe3 dsya max for cardio, with a good diet plan.

2. On cardio days I am meant to eat below maintenance levels but on lifting days should I also eat below maintenance?
Again that totally depends on how much bf you have to loose. In general it is better to do a cut over a longer period of time so you evaporate all of your gains.

3. Should carbs be lowered during cutting?
For most peeps yes. But be sure to compensate with fats and proteins. Dont be afraid of good fats bro. That will help you lean down.

Hey bro,
If I were gonna do a cut, I would wait for a month out from my last day of pct. Your bod is still adjusting so you want to give yourself plenty of time here.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks zed.

Though about carbs. How much should I be cutting down on carbs?

I have carbs in meal 1 which is breakfast, meal 2, meal 3 2 hours before workout and right after workout. Where should I be cutting down or cutting out carbs?

If I were seriously cutting I would not have any carbs after lunchtime.
My suggestion would be for you to pm RADAR on diet bro. He rocks on this stuff.

Top Bottom