Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting gel?

Natural One

What kind of results has anyone gotten from cutting gel? How well does it work? I want to get it but it's so expensive....so I need opinions. Thanks

Cool, Thanks! I did a search but that thread never came up. Do you think it's okay to use on the face?

Damn that stuff is expensive!!!

I'm not sure ...

It says You can use it to take off the double chin or any fatty neck deposits....

Try dpsnutrition.com ... Cutting Gel is $44 (4 oz.)

i was planning on trying yohimbine, but since cutting gel was available right at my GNA five minutes rom my house i decided to give it a whirl first. Applied it last night and this morning to my abs...no results yet but it's not even been 24 hrs.
If you want to try cutting gel buy it at GNC...they give you a moneyback guarantee if it fails. If you don't see results in 10 days just return it for a full refund. It's what I'm going to do (and i'll be moving on to getting some yohimbine if this doesn't do the trick. I WILL be ripped for summer, i WILL be.)

now i know why they call'em million-dollar abs...

thought I'd update on the cutting gel...Been 4 days since I started using it, am noticing a SLIGHT difference on the cellulite on the backs of my lower thighs, the skin seems smoother. Not noticing it on my abs or anywhere else yet, but I'll keep you people posted. Even the slightest change is enough to make me keep it up!

Been hearing lots of good stuff about cutting gel - How thick do you have to put it on? (esp. if its $$)
~ sassy :angel:

Top Bottom