Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting gel?

Been 6 days. No difference since last update. However i just upped my fat burners so this week i should see something. I better!

Again, i got it at GNC so if it turns out to be snake oil i have 30 days to return it for full refund.

I'm not a woman, but I've used cutting gel - have some sitting right here on my desk, and my conclusion is that it is a whole lotta worthless for a whole lotta money.

if it does anything, it might remove some of the water right below the skin.
but it mainly just is messy and smelly. it is waxy and hard to get off your hands and gets into your clothes.

the two best fat burners I've used are dnp and cardio.
for me personally, clen and t3 don't do anything except make my hands twitch.

I've been using S.A.N. lipoburn (contains aminophylline, yohimbe HCL, usnic acid, and forskohlli/$29.95 for a 2 oz. jar) for the past 4 days, and I'm still waiting to see results. Has anyone had any success with this product? In theory, the ingredients are probably as good as one will find for fat loss products, but I'm curious whether this, or any other topical application will truly work.

in theory -- YES

in reality- NO

why?

this is a low quality product

1. it contains yohimbe- NOT YOHIMBINE

2. the is no reason to apply usnic acid topically- except to get rid of warts

3. no list of amounts of active ingredients.

4. misspelling of ingredients is not a sign of quality

Macro,

1) Are you certain on this -- a couple of sites that sell it specifically say "Yohimbine HCl"?? If you are certain, how are you certain -- have you seen the label (I have not)

2) This one I am not certain about -- mitochondrial density is low in fat tissue, but in muscle, it is high. It might be advatageous to localize delivery to muscle vs. systemic delivery.

3) Agree on this point.

4) Totally agree on this point :)

I would also add:

5) the price is really low for this category of products.

Ya'all know by now that I'm a conservative when it comes to non-pharmaceutical products. I wouldn't spend my money on anything that can't
A) List their products in their entirety (including source and QA/ISO conformity)
B) Give you at leat SOME clinical or pre-clinical research to back their claims: and most importantly
C)Give you an unconditional money-back guarantee

This 3rd criteria is the most improtant (and for the record you will never get this kind of warranty from your local quack/GP/hospital/pharmaceutical company). And YES I am being harsh here because where I come from we're talking about BIG dollars with absolutely NO GUARANTEE that the product is even what they say it is, much less that it will do what they say it will do. Caveat Emptor means "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is" unless there is some very good evidence otherwise. These boards are (sadly) your safest bet so far because most of us have no vested interest in selling the goods. This means we can afford to be honest about results instead of marketing hype.

Thanks Mac for pointing out the discrepancy on the lipoburn label vs. what's in the ads - I had not noticed. Once I thought about it though, I simply popped open some 5mg. capsules of Yohimbine HCL (by Supplement Direct) and mixed it in since the lipoburn acts as a very good solvent. Guess what (surprise, surprise)? I've lost about 3/8 of an inch off my waist in less than one week without any changes in diet or exercise. I will continue using my Lipo "plus" mixture to if I make additional progress.

Top Bottom