Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting diet - Crapping 6+ times a day

Spunky

I boosted my protein up to about 400+ grams a day to cut and lowered the carbs.. I can't stay out of the bathroom.. anything to help with this?

Spunky said:
I boosted my protein up to about 400+ grams a day to cut and lowered the carbs.. I can't stay out of the bathroom.. anything to help with this?

Imodium??? LOL

That is strange, when I lower my carbs, I hardly shit since I lose out on fiber in my diet. I have to take fiber pills in order to shit. Being able to crap is a good thing, when you cannot crap you can have some problems, so just enjoy the time on the bowl.

I feel your pain bro. I think my body got use to it after a while. For some reason the frequency subsided. :toilet:

i usually get constipated when i up protein and cut carbs.

the only thing i can think of is imodium or prednazone if you can get your hands on some.

Enigmaxxx7 said:
i usually get constipated when i up protein and cut carbs.

the only thing i can think of is imodium or prednazone if you can get your hands on some.

Prednisone...you are kidding, yes?? That is an extremely Catabolic compound.

If your stool are lose - add some cheese.

Is the bulk of your protein in the form of solid foods or shakes/drinks? Is your stool runny or solid?:) The problem could lie there as I am quite sure of you consuming approximately 2-3 gallons of water per day. It can be just an abundance of water to solid foods giving you the problem.

Top Bottom