Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle- fina,dnp, cytomel, clenbuterol, anavar

perfectspecimen

i am finishing up on the lean gainer portion of my cycle of eq, prop, winny, fina

i want to start the cutting part with
anavar at 40mg a day for six weeks

fina continued for six more weeks at 75mg a day for a total of 13 weeks

dnp at 200mg a day for three weeks

cytomel at 50 mcg a day for 8 weeks then 25mcg a day for 7 weeks

clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 16 weeks

how does all this look.

i am already on the fina and clen and cytomel with winstrol and prop

would dropping the prop and substituting anavar for winstrol and adding dnp be what i need to shred up along with diet and training?

i wouldn't run the T3 at the same time as the dnp. supposedly dnp's muscle sparing effects are due to the fact that your body's T3 production drops off. this might help burn some fat, but it might cost you some muscle as well.

personally i'd run ECA/NYC (rather than clen) with the DNP to help curb your appetite and give you a little boost of energy. + DNP seems to make me more sensetive to clen. post DNP cycle one tab of superclen will have me shaking like crazy whereas i usually take one and don't even notice it all that much.

i'd also keep the prop (what dosage are you running?) it will help keep ol' fina dick at bay.

i actually did a very similar cycle last spring of eq/prop/fina/winni/var on a keto diet... i ran T3 during the last part of the cycle (no DNP). i actually ended up gaining mass and strength while dropping a LOT of body fat. i estimate from high teens to around 11%. if you do the winni and var at the same time, make sure you have something to help your liver out.

Just stick to the T3/Clen-NYC. I wouldn't use 50mcg for that long either. I would use 25mcg for 12 weeks tops. You won't need it longer than that anyways. If you're using T3/Clen-NYC for 8-10 weeks and maintaining a good diet and cardio you should be a rock by Halloween.

Top Bottom