Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting after cycle

notsureifsrs

so i just done my test cycle, i gained awesome amount of muscle mass, some water and also some fat.
now i im wondering when should i start drop cals and carbs? at least to get into maintenance phase.

Go through with PCT and keep kcal high for a month or so post pct, then start to taper down your kcal. You want to continue eating so your body will hold all that new mass.

Go through with PCT and keep kcal high for a month or so post pct, then start to taper down your kcal. You want to continue eating so your body will hold all that new mass.
Thanks!
btw do you think that stacking stims during PCT while im keeping my kcals high will be effective and overall a good idea?

I'd avoid the harsh stims when possible. They raise your cortisol levels and thats not a good thing. Especially during pct.

Cortisol is highest in the morning. I don't see too big of an issue with using a stim preworkout if youre training in the afternoon. Don't load up on coffee or strong fatloss supps first thing in the am and you should be fine.

I'd avoid the harsh stims when possible. They raise your cortisol levels and thats not a good thing. Especially during pct.

Cortisol is highest in the morning. I don't see too big of an issue with using a stim preworkout if youre training in the afternoon. Don't load up on coffee or strong fatloss supps first thing in the am and you should be fine.
Well i was more aiming on Clen...
anyway if i will keep my kcals that high i will def gain few more pounds even without gear, the problem is that i don't want it to be few pounds of fat, i mean i gained some fat when i was on gear i don't want to add any more fat...
i can't just drop some kcals to get into maintenance phase? to keep what i gained while not adding any fat and keep it for like month after PCT and than i will start cutting?

Keep eating a surplus. Are you doing any cardio now? If not start with 15-20 minutes pwo.

Top Bottom