Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting abs

BigBadWolf

Man i have tried evrything but cant trim abs down to too much. specially the bottom abs. What is the best excercize for abs. what excercise give results? and goods one. What do u do that works?

Hanging Knee raises, Leg lifts, ect, but these will just help develop your lower abs, not necessarily bring them out, that is mostly a function of BF%.

This reminds me, tonite I had the worst experience with my lower abs. I am on a Test/EQ/Dbol cycle, which sometimes leaves me so pumped in the gym I can barely move the bodypart I am working. Anyways, I decided to really crank out some Knee raises, and after I finished, I thought my appendix exploded----lower abs felt like they were cramping severely and I thought I was going to collapse. About a minute later it subsided, but I could tell they were still pumped. Terrible feeling with chicks on either side of me, I never felt anything like it before.

Top Bottom