Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut then Bulk or Bulk then cut?

cut then bulk or bulk then cut

• cut then bulk

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • bulk then cut

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
leancuisine said:
all those that said bulk then cut let me ask you something.

are you speaking from experience?

theories and philosophies are great and all, but please, unless you've tried it keep your comments to yourself.

Let me ask you something......are you speaking from experience?

I have been in this sport for 10 years......very seriously for the last 3. I'm currently on a bulking cycle. My stats, as of this morning, are 6', 254, 13% bf. I will bulk, then cut......and I'll stand toe-to-toe on a stage with anyone who thinks the opposite "theory" is more appropriate.

If you search my contributions to this board, you'll find that I don't preach theory. I contribute advice based on my experience. Take it or leave it.......I'm not forcing my ideas, just offering them. Also, like I said in a previous post to you.....I only take advice from those who are bigger or freakier than me :D

Last edited:
from what ive heard, id cut before i bulk (this question has been asked on the diet board SO many times)

the general concensus is , cut then bulk ... a couple of reasons (and i don't vouch for thie vaildity)

a. insulin sensitity raises
b. fat cells don't increase (as you get fatter you create fat cells, but can never elmiinate them(
c. i can't remembner

do whats you are more confortable with, if you are already lean then start adding some size, if you are a bit heavy then leaningout would be very very beneficial

Top Bottom