Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut or Bulk opinion

meatheadcrew1

I have been back and forth on whether or not I should cut or bulk. I have heard people say you bulk and then cut, and others say that you should cut that way you have a clean slate to bulk on. I'm 6'4" 217lbs. My bench is 250, squat is 265, and idk what my dead is. Anyways, my goal isn't to become a competition bodybuilder or anything but I want my body proportioned. Being 6'4" i would like to stand about 225-235 but at about 14% body fat. I posted 2 pictures of what I look like now. I just wanna know if I should start cutting or bulking. If I need to include anything else let me know. I wanna start my bulk/cut cycle and diet tomorrow so any feed back would be awesome.

you look kind of scrawny but I can't enlarge the pics...you sure your 217? You want to have a relatively low body fat % before you bulk (I have no idea what yours is pictures are to small and I'm not platinum) from what I can see however I would say do a quick cut for maybe 2-3 weeks AM empty stomach cardio followed by a bulk. With a 6' 4" frame you can be packing a lot more weight around and still achieve the look you want.

Do a clean bulk but still wont be enough to get to what you want but it'll be a good start .... just my opinion

comon fellas, i need some help here. cut or bulk?

If I were in your shoe's, as I said before, I would do a quick cut if you can and drop down to 205 or so. You look fairly lean but you do look like your carrying some fat in the abdominal/love handle region as most guys do.

I wouldn't make it a crazy cut but just 4-6 weeks; whatever it takes for you to see a noticeable difference in body composition. After that I would bulk to about 235-240 before cutting again.

Thats my 2 cents...again.

Top Bottom